Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will test and reply in beta forum...
Looking forward to
(2015-10-30, 13:54)mirror88 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a tip,Released BETA firmware V1.0.20.Please test group members to download

changelog
1,Support 3D MVC framepacking via kodi(Please enable "settings -> video ->playback ->Adjust display refresh rate" in kodi settings,if still can't get framepacking,please swith hdmi mode to 1080P24hz in Android Settings)
2,Optimization 23.976 in kodi.(The default status is off,please to "setting --playback --Accelerate " enable 23.976 option, you can try it,if still have some SYNC issus,suggest disable it)
3,Support Adjust display refresh rate by KODI
4,Solved Audio out of SYNC when play 3D ISO via kodi
5,Solved kodi ui oversize when play 3D via kodi
6,Solved Subtitle out of SYNC when play 3D ISO via kodi
7,Solved Native player can't play BD ISO
8,Modified VPU algorithm,Optimization "Artefacts" issus.
8.Eliminate the noise of audio passthrough
9. Modify the strategy of buffer area
10. The notice switch of 3D mode on TV

BTW:Will support 3D frampacking via Native player in next version.

Please don't repeat any issus about BETA firmware on public community

Damn!

I guess i have to leave early from work!Blush

I hope my 3D Depth issue is fixed with this release.
Movie 78 i dont have that issue, seem you are the only one so far..
Are you sure you have setup everythingn correct?
(2015-10-30, 15:08)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]Movie 78 i dont have that issue, seem you are the only one so far..
Are you sure you have setup everythingn correct?

Is not like the movie is not playing in 3D,it is playing 3D,but there is no 3D depth or pop out.
I have change the cable and the port on the receiver.
Next thing i am going to try is to plug it directly into the projector.
Yeah i would suggest you to do that
(2015-10-30, 13:54)mirror88 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a tip,Released BETA firmware V1.0.20.Please test group members to download

changelog
1,Support 3D MVC framepacking via kodi(Please enable "settings -> video ->playback ->Adjust display refresh rate" in kodi settings,if still can't get framepacking,please swith hdmi mode to 1080P24hz in Android Settings)
2,Optimization 23.976 in kodi.(The default status is off,please to "setting --playback --Accelerate " enable 23.976 option, you can try it,if still have some SYNC issus,suggest disable it)
3,Support Adjust display refresh rate by KODI
4,Solved Audio out of SYNC when play 3D ISO via kodi
5,Solved kodi ui oversize when play 3D via kodi
6,Solved Subtitle out of SYNC when play 3D ISO via kodi
7,Solved Native player can't play BD ISO
8,Modified VPU algorithm,Optimization "Artefacts" issus.
8.Eliminate the noise of audio passthrough
9. Modify the strategy of buffer area
10. The notice switch of 3D mode on TV

BTW:Will support 3D frampacking via Native player in next version.

Please don't repeat any issus about BETA firmware on public community

Maybe it's just me but I would actually like to follow the user feedback from firmware testing (including betas). I have not yet pulled the trigger on X6 mainly due to the information that selected features do not yet work satisfactory. Information I got from this thread and other fora. Is there a fora or other sources where interested non-members of the beta testing group can follow the feedback from members of the beta group?
+1
+1
+ 1
I think Zidoo are going about testing the correct way this time.
Get hold of a Core group of testers and no matter how long it takes only pull the trigger and release when everything has been as roundly tested as can be. Keep this all in house

Sometimes with testing, less is more. Too many cooks in the Kitchen can cause more harm than good for those trying to bug bust and code.
Speculation from outside observers can create bad publicity as well for Alpha or Beta Firmware.
If you want updates, go to their forum. This is a Kodi forum and not some manufacturer forum!
(2015-10-30, 17:26)wrxtasy Wrote: [ -> ]I think Zidoo are going about testing the correct way this time.
Get hold of a Core group of testers and no matter how long it takes only pull the trigger and release when everything has been as roundly tested as can be. Keep this all in house

Sometimes with testing, less is more. Too many cooks in the Kitchen can cause more harm than good for those trying to bug bust and code.
Speculation from outside observers can create bad publicity as well for Alpha or Beta Firmware.

Why are you so concerned about the Zidoo X6 and you don't even have one?
Are you afraid that Zidoo is getting all the hype that Wetek is not getting?
(2015-10-30, 16:55)Domengo Wrote: [ -> ]+ 1

All

Please ask question regarding beta release on Zidoo forum?

Thanks!
Hello.
I bought the Zidoo X6 Pro and I have this problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00Ob7si6oGk

The problem ALSO HAPPENS on my HiMedia Q5 when I turn VOLUME UP/DOWN

These problems ONLY happen with HDMI passthrough.

on Zidoo X6 Pro it happens when I switch HDMI inputs on my receiver.
The HDMI passthrough changes to PCM and I hear a HORRIBLE STATIC noise that I can barely tolerate.

Today I realized that with my HiMedia Q5 when I enable passthrough, the problem also happens if I turn the volume of the box UP/DOWN.

However, on my HiMedia Q5 if I switch the Yamaha RX-A1050 input to HDMI 1 and then to HDMI 2 once again, the static noise doesn't happen.

that only happens on the Zidoo X6 Pro.

1) Has anybody else experience this noise?
2) Has anybody found a cause for this?
3) Has this issue been resolved previously?

Thanks so much for your responses.
(2015-11-02, 13:14)rafarataneneces Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
I bought the Zidoo X6 Pro and I have this problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00Ob7si6oGk

The problem ALSO HAPPENS on my HiMedia Q5 when I turn VOLUME UP/DOWN

These problems ONLY happen with HDMI passthrough.

on Zidoo X6 Pro it happens when I switch HDMI inputs on my receiver.
The HDMI passthrough changes to PCM and I hear a HORRIBLE STATIC noise that I can barely tolerate.

Today I realized that with my HiMedia Q5 when I enable passthrough, the problem also happens if I turn the volume of the box UP/DOWN.

However, on my HiMedia Q5 if I switch the Yamaha RX-A1050 input to HDMI 1 and then to HDMI 2 once again, the static noise doesn't happen.

that only happens on the Zidoo X6 Pro.

1) Has anybody else experience this noise?
2) Has anybody found a cause for this?
3) Has this issue been resolved previously?

Thanks so much for your responses.

HDMI-CEC?