Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: kodi aeon nox mpls playlist files in backup folder bluray being counted ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an issue that just popped up, where certain movies i have on the server are showing up as "different movies"..

For instance.. Goldeneye, bluray.. it has a backup mpls folder full of playlist files.. it seems those are being counted as movies in the movies entries.. I tried to simply delete the backup folder and run a clean and new scan but the entries still show up..

They arent showing up as golden eye duplicates, but rather, "breakfast club playlist" or similar..

Any suggestions on what to do or change here to get rid of these?

I tried changing the one setting to enabled for "combine split video items", but i dont think that really helps..

This is some sort of library scraping issue, i cant seem to find a relevant fix out there (i'm not sure if i set scan recursively for movies or not and if i did, i dont see how to change it now).

Thanks in advance
Anyone have any thoughts?
I have the same problem!
Kodi is detecting all video files within the bluray folder.
IS there a way to limit to just main title? Or minimum length of video file?
Anyone?
it is annoying to have duplicate movies entries. I have the same issue on 15.1 Isengard, will try updating to the 15.2 rc3 to check if that changes.
Did anyone ever find a solution to this?