Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 'Section Closed' displaying instead of movie name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. My first post. Apologies if this has been asked already but I searched the forums best I could and didn't see any other posts about this. From today I seem to be getting 'SECTION CLOSED' displayed instead of the movie title for every new movie it scans. Its very strange as the movie info is all there, the cover etc. It displays the fan art and the info along the bottom of the screen. Its just where the title of the movie usually is it says section closed instead.

Anyone else getting this? Any ideas?

It's only happening on new movies that I've added to my library from today. Previous movies in the library are fine.

***update*** having googled results in the past 24 hours it seems to be a kodi/scraper problem and not the skin as I've spotted another post about it elsewhere.
I just had the same problem. The problem seems to be that IMDB is having issues. Just change the search settings in you scraper on themoviedb.org or wait until IMDB is working again.