Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MX III Lost all KODI Icons/Channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the last 4 days when I switch the box on and go to the KODI logo there is nothing inside...
All Icons have vanished and if I go and find the Icon inside APPS then it still doesnt work.

Have ran KODI update but still not working.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks in advance.
Who did you purchase the box from? Who did the installation of Kodi?
Box was bought via droidsmart.co.uk and came pre installed with KODI. Has worked fine for a couple of month but not for last 4 days.
I suggest you contact them for help then. http://droidsmart.co.uk/contact-us
Yep... Already did that yesterday....

Still waiting..

Thanks
If you bought it through eBay you could try contacting them through there and if you get no joy you could raise a dispute and get your money back. These people sell a product and leave you with no support and expect Kodi to deal with the fallout when it is nothing to do with Kodi.
If you have lost everything then you have nothing to lose if you uninstall your current Kodi installation and then install from the official Kodi download site.

However, I would give your supplier a big nudge and if you get nowhere make sure this forum is informed for the benefit of others.

Good luck.