Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Live-TV button (Solved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday my pc with the dvblink server was installed on windows 8.1 and I did see the Live-TV and Radio button in Kodi.
Today after upgrading to windows 10 the Live-TV and Radio button are gone in Kodi.
Tried several things but the buttond stay away? How can I get them back so i canplay live-tv again?

Thanks
I'm a bit confused what you mean with "button". If I read your post again you maybe mean the menu entry in the main menu instread of a button on your remote?

Please make sure your addon is running (is activated) and also make sure, that the correct IP, Port is entered. It seems that your Server is not reachable. Firewall settings can also be an issue.
(2015-09-24, 14:54)datranquil Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit confused what you mean with "button". If I read your post again you maybe mean the menu entry in the main menu instread of a button on your remote?

Please make sure your addon is running (is activated) and also make sure, that the correct IP, Port is entered. It seems that your Server is not reachable. Firewall settings can also be an issue.

It's not a button on the remote but on the Kodi home screen. I saw Radio - Live-TV - Addons - Music - System and after updating to Windows 10 only Addons - Music - System,

I see there is aconnection with the DVBlink server and all channels are imported but the "buttons" are no longer visable.
Why not because live-tv is still enabled.
If not already solved:
Which version of Kodi and Dvblink addon are you using?
(2015-09-28, 20:34)Atreyu Wrote: [ -> ]If not already solved:
Which version of Kodi and Dvblink addon are you using?

The problem has been solved. It was a database problem.