Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 15.2(rc2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This version does have some bugs. I use a EKB328 android. I can be watching a video and it starts to get choppy, stop video and box is very slow in responding going back to home page. Exit Kodi and do a force stop for Kodi, start Kodi again and everything is fast and smooth. I had no problems with 14.2. I tried 15.1 stable and just used a backup file from 14.2 to put the addons on and it always seemed not to stream as good. When I put 15.2 (rc2) on I set the box from scratch. I could do the same with 15.1 stable but have not taken the time. Another note. When I used my backup from 14.2 and put it on 15.2(rc2) I would get a blue screen flash when clicking a video link or when I stopped a video. Never seen that before. If I put 14.2 on with my backup it works like a charm. Hope to see the 15.2 stable soon and I will reset my box and put my addons on from scratch. Just some thoughts.
Why don't you lend a hand to the developers and post a de-bug log?
(2015-09-25, 00:35)JNRW Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you lend a hand to the developers and post a de-bug log?

Come on now....we know why Wink