Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Where are infolabels?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i try to set infolabels like this:

Code:
def addLink3(name,url,mode,iconimage,fanart,description):
        u=sys.argv[0]+"?url="+urllib.quote_plus(url)+"&mode="+str(mode)+"&name="+urllib.quote_plus(name)+"&description="+str(description)
        ok=True
        liz=xbmcgui.ListItem(name, iconImage="DefaultFolder.png", thumbnailImage=iconimage)
        liz.setInfo( type="Video", infoLabels={ "Title": name, "Plot": "WHERE IS THIS DISPLAYED?" } )
        menu=[]
        menu.append(('Movie Info','Container.update(%s?mode=14&name=%s&url=%s)'% (sys.argv[0],name,description)))
        ok=xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=int(sys.argv[1]),url=url,listitem=liz,isFolder=False)
        liz.setProperty('fanart_image', fanart)
        liz.addContextMenuItems(items=menu, replaceItems=True)
        return ok

But Plot is not displayed anywhere, where should it be?

You most likely missed to set a proper content type. Nonetheless this looks like it will be in the list of banned addons ..
Content type? Do you mean <provides>video</provides> in addon.xml ?
If so then this is set.
xbmcplugin.setContent(... Please see http://kodi.wiki/view/Audio-video_add-on..._arguments
no, you have to set the listing type of the folder. if not, the view modes won't be configured for movies. see xbmcplugin.setContent
in spirit i was first! i just had to roll a cigarette at the same time. grml.
(2015-09-30, 09:16)ironic_monkey Wrote: [ -> ]in spirit i was first! i just had to roll a cigarette at the same time. grml.

Wink
once the above conditions are met, switch to a view in confluence that actually displays the plot, like 'Media Info' or 'Fanart'.
haha looks like my addon details should be displayed when you press i
The same here, only picture is shown. All rest of info is accessible by pressing "i" only.
Is there a way to show this together with the icon/thubmnail?
working on updates update will load epg and wont freeze befor play