Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HDHomerun Prime Live TV Remote viewing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to view HDHomerun Prime at remote locations? My goal is to set up a Nexus Player at a vacation house and stream live tv from the HDHomerun. Streamimg from FIOS 75 up/down
and sending to cable company with 60 download speed. I currently do it through PLEX(no EPG) ....and EMBY(Not stable)...but would like try KODI.
(2015-10-01, 17:40)poconopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to view HDHomerun Prime at remote locations? My goal is to set up a Nexus Player at a vacation house and stream live tv from the HDHomerun. Streamimg from FIOS 75 up/down
and sending to cable company with 60 download speed. I currently do it through PLEX(no EPG) ....and EMBY(Not stable)...but would like try KODI.

http://jonmaddox.com/wallop/
Awesome! Cant wait to get home now and try it!
Are there directions on how to set this up on WIndows 10?
I've been having mixed success with Emby, HDHomeRun Prime, and the Emby Kodi add-on.
Now that nexus player can decode MPEG2 with the Marshmallow Android update, is there a way to stream live channels from HDhomerun prime to "remote" locations? The guide and channels look great on the nexus player inside the lan....was hoping to stream it remotely.