Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: kodi QUITS on sixaxis disconnect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I searched the web and this forum and the MINIX forum but I seem to be the only one with this problem:

I use my old PS3's sixaxis contoller (I know, not supported by minix..) as the "XBMC by MINIX" main remote (MINIX X6). Which works very well actually, but for one issue: idle timeout.
XBMC quits if the controller disconnects.

So sixaxis disconnects the controller, because I've not done anything with it for a specific amount of time, XBMC just quits. (see debug log here )
This can be at the homescreen, in a menu, streaming Twitch with an addon or just playing a video file - doesn't matter.
I can disable the idle timeout - which is a workaround at the moment - but that means that the controller drains it's battery after 2-3 days which sucks.

Any ideas ?
I forgot to mention: XBMC/Kodi also quits if the controller connects.. so if I use some other means (mouse, IR-remote) to start XBMC and then press the Playstation button on the controller to connect XBMC will quit as soon as a connection is established.