Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] Streamed TV m3u with IPTV Simple Client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-10-03, 00:36)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]It's not that there are no or few "legal services", but that the most practical ways to use the add-on (in a legal way) doesn't involve a service that is open to everyone on the internet. IPTV Simple Client is mainly for people who have IPTV subscriptions from a legal provider, such as one that is tied to their ISP, or using a network tuner that only works on their local network, or some other private video use. Some people use it for security/monitor camera feeds, for example.

There are a million ways to use IPTV Simple Client that are legal.

Hello all, as a nooby, and not a programmer, I seem to be unable to activate IPTV Simple client. I have installed Isengard 15.1 using a standard confluence skin. when I go to >system>settings>tv and enable to tv button, I do not get a TV menu option on the main confluence screen. If I then go to addons and select and configure IPTV Simple client with one of the multitude of url offered on YouTube, I never get any tv listings I only get a msg telling me that the PVR needs to be started.

What the fubar am I doing incorrectly and is there a place to find updated URLs?
Thank you in advance for your help
***MOD EDIT: removed***
thank you devirus for your reply however I do no see how this would help mew

rgds
None of this has anything to do with the thread you posted this in, and you seem to be missing the entire point of that thread, which is talking about what is legal or not, and what should or should not be asked about on our website.