Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Revert to previous software version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgrade my KODI (on Android Box) from Helix 14.2 to the new 15.1 version. Following the reboot I am bombarded with error script messages -check the log- , or (name of icon) Error check the log for more info name of the .On iVue Tv and Renegades Tv I can no longer add or remove a stream. I've spent a whole day following guides and information and no further progress has been made.

Is there a simple way to revert back to the Helix 14.2 version without losing all my data and files, it would be the equivalent to doing a system restore on a computer.
Download 14.2 apk from here. Install. Disable automatic updates. Discussion of those add-ons is banned here btw, so if you need help here - which means posting a log - you'll need to remove them first.
Thanks for the advice. Tried installing from USB drive and direct through Android,file wouldn't load. Spent untold hours on trying to fix think I'm going to put it back to factory settings
try fresh start on kodi, then install 14.2 and install addons, make sure you unzipp repos for Kodi Helix
(2015-10-06, 01:28)zakolly Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the advice. Tried installing from USB drive and direct through Android,file wouldn't load. Spent untold hours on trying to fix think I'm going to put it back to factory settings
Did you uninstall 15 before you tried to install 14.2?
Another option is to get spmc from the play store - I think that's still equivalent to 14.2 and you can copy userdata between spmc and kodi.