Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] Warning Kodi is not running on iOS9 - This is for developers only!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guess the development team isn't as big as I thought or there's a whole program worth of problems that need to be fixed. Guess maybe in the new year MAYBE! It'll be fixed. Unless it's a new program getting released. This is turtle speed development. When the jailbreak for iOS 9 comes out I'm guessing is when it'll be looked at and possibly fixed
Someone is seriously impatient Smile

It gets done when it gets done and not a moment sooner. Sorry but most of us work at our schedule, not yours and I have several more important issues in front of me right now.
(2015-10-05, 19:06)Djdeffjamz Wrote: [ -> ]Guess the development team isn't as big as I thought or there's a whole program worth of problems that need to be fixed. Guess maybe in the new year MAYBE! It'll be fixed. Unless it's a new program getting released. This is turtle speed development. When the jailbreak for iOS 9 comes out I'm guessing is when it'll be looked at and possibly fixed

It's mostly just Memphiz and MrMC who really understand Kodi on iOS, and they have a lot of other things also on their plates (jobs, other areas of Kodi, life, sleep, beer, etc).

Please don't post in the sticky unless you are a developer who is looking to help those two iOS developers. That is what that thread is for.
(2015-10-06, 07:41)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-05, 19:06)Djdeffjamz Wrote: [ -> ]Guess the development team isn't as big as I thought or there's a whole program worth of problems that need to be fixed. Guess maybe in the new year MAYBE! It'll be fixed. Unless it's a new program getting released. This is turtle speed development. When the jailbreak for iOS 9 comes out I'm guessing is when it'll be looked at and possibly fixed

It's mostly just Memphiz and MrMC who really understand Kodi on iOS, and they have a lot of other things also on their plates (jobs, other areas of Kodi, life, sleep, beer, etc).

Please don't post in the sticky unless you are a developer who is looking to help those two iOS developers. That is what that thread is for.

Well I have developed stuff and only for iOS and would love to help if I had some guidance what to adjust and where to start but I had no reply when I ask and no response about anything work being done about it. If I was told what to do I could edit and fix it myself. That's the idea since I'm always! Ahead of the 2 developers here and have always pointed out points about things not working since June July beta iOS 9 and no response but. Too busy. HERE TO HELP AND POST PROBLEMS. Didn't know there's only 2 people in the world that could even respond in help with this. THANKS at least I know now it's not a big team and should expect late releases.
HAHAHAHA, always ahead.... sure, sure Smile
If we knew what to adjust, it would be adjusted. But this is low priority on my hit list. There are bigger fish to fry before tackling the archive issue.
(2015-10-06, 18:57)Djdeffjamz Wrote: [ -> ]That's the idea since I'm always! Ahead of the 2 developers here and have always pointed out points about things not working since June July beta iOS 9 and no response but. Too busy. HERE TO HELP AND POST PROBLEMS.

I think the answer here goes something along the lines of

Patches welcome Angel

Of course if you're just going to point out what doesn't work and belittle two of the finest iOS developers your likely to have the chance to annoy then I believe the door is .................... over here... pick up your coat on the way out...
(2015-10-07, 05:33)stourwalk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-06, 18:57)Djdeffjamz Wrote: [ -> ]That's the idea since I'm always! Ahead of the 2 developers here and have always pointed out points about things not working since June July beta iOS 9 and no response but. Too busy. HERE TO HELP AND POST PROBLEMS.

I think the answer here goes something along the lines of

Patches welcome Angel

Of course if you're just going to point out what doesn't work and belittle two of the finest iOS developers your likely to have the chance to annoy then I believe the door is .................... over here... pick up your coat on the way out...

The only people belittling here are the developers $&@?HEAD not up to the task IMO. Go find your self a dark whole and crawl into it. After you wake up and realize lmfao finest developers actually get $&@? Done
So when I ask a question the reply usually doesn't come or takes a couple/few days when I reply with a program issue same thing. If I make a comment the whole community is so fast to respond. Lmfao. Here to help and do what others are to busy to do. IMO the program works great with small quarks that really aren't a pressing issue at all. It works on iOS 9 which was the major issue. If there's work that can be done and help is needed why not just ask instead of belittling other dev's thinking your the cream of the crop and DIY. Which obviously with 300+ errors over the past few years isn't at all be worked on.
Have you tried arm64 yet ? Oh wait, it's not there... Think about that for a bit, I'm sure the light bulb will go off sometime.
(2015-10-07, 15:59)MrMC Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried arm64 yet ? Oh wait, it's not there... Think about that for a bit, I'm sure the light bulb will go off sometime.

What's up smart ass. You seem to got a lot of lights out... How many kodi dev's does it take to screw a light bulb in ? Obviously not just 2 of you lmao and obviously not the whole community of jerks that talk shit instead of doing shit. So yea keep talking about how youve not been able to fix shit and put down others lmao you'll get real far. No wonder nothing is fixed
Everyone here is supposed to guess at what needs to be fixed ? Awesome forum. Way to go dev's keep up the caca work lol I think Moviebox works better. What other program or app you know just shuts down and closes while your watching or swifting through the app. Only the best dev's ever could do that
(2015-10-07, 21:19)Djdeffjamz Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone here is supposed to guess at what needs to be fixed ? Awesome forum. Way to go dev's keep up the caca work lol I think Moviebox works better. What other program or app you know just shuts down and closes while your watching or swifting through the app. Only the best dev's ever could do that

LOL, stop being a tool and use something better than an apple product. If your moviebox works better then why are you still here?
Why your fisher price device works better lmfao. You get your device from a Cracker Jack box CRACKER!.
You'd think you have something Smarter to say then get a better device then apple lmfao what's better IYO? Crack just don't cut it around here cracker! Yea Moviebox works better and so does 1,000,000 other apps that actually work lol. I'm still here cause unlike you I'm actually posting questions and would like to help. That others are no where near looking at when I'm the first one to point it out. Do you even make anything or help with anything ? Who cares for your smart ass replies.
I'm here for answers that no one seems to provide and to belittle the belittlers Arggggh newbie keep posting no sense
LOL, no reason to get all pissy because you were dumb enough to buy an overpriced apple product. Again, if your moviebox does so well, why are you here complaining? If you didn't care for my smart ass reply, why come back? I'll sit back and watch some movies on my STABLE kodi while you try to come back with something.
Lmao I've got all devices and unlike you don't care for a fisher price product.. I know what works best since I have them all Don't piss your pants now and get sad cause your paper weight can't compare. You sit back and play with yourself. No one ever said kodi don't work. Work well is a different story. My Moviebox lol well it's trendico's app and yes I still use it since it actually works unlike other programs/apps I'm glad you had no part in this app or it'll probably only work for an android I'm guessing. (Most android users have nothing better to do but cry about apple products. Yup I'm still here and waiting for a real dev to reply with a real response that's not a belittle response but a reply with what can be done or with any progress or something other then my plate is full it's done when it's done lol
Pages: 1 2