Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Creating folders? CD1/CD2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

I am using TinyMedia to manage my media collection, that plays on Kodi. So far, so good. For the moment I am still building the database (as many of the files have bizarre names, and a lot of manual intervention is required).

I have two doubts:

1.- My files are all in a single directory. When processed by TMM additional files are added (nfo, -fanart, -poster...). But,
- Is there a way to move all those files to a new folder? (and so having one folder per movie)?
- Is there a way to actually *rename* the original file(s) to a "standard" movietitle (year).ext?

2.- Tiny Media doesn't seem to recognise movies contained in two parts (title CD1.avi + title CD2.avi). Any way to handle that?

Thank you in advance and best from sunny Spain,
-Enrique
1) yes, check renamer settings.
Once satisfied with setup, use rightclick->rename on all your movies.
Dependent on your folder rename settings, they should be "upgraded" to a dedicated folder (where more artwork downloads are now available)

2) should work
Can you send uns the log?
Thank you very much for your kind answers.

I'll recheck both aspects and follow your instructions. Also, I'll try to isolate a log with CD# "problems" and post it.

Best,
-Enrique