Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Roku Channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm an existing member in your website. Since I purchased your Roku subscription, most of the channels are not working. I see that the working channels are taken from www.yupptv.com as the working channels contains Yupptv logo. I see that your service is illegal. I have sent so many email to your customer service from last 1 week and none of them have been replied. I paid for the service that should refund my money if the service isn't working. Ignoring my message doesn't mean that I will not get my money back from you. I will go ahead and create dispute with my credit card company if I don't hear back from you in 2 days. I will also file a petition for your fraudulent activity & I will report this to Yupptv as well.

Anil
He is stealing channels from yupptv.com and making money which is illegal. Somebody needs to report it to yupp as this is fraud and illegal
(2015-10-10, 14:17)binder420 Wrote: [ -> ]He is stealing channels from yupptv.com and making money which is illegal. Somebody needs to report it to yupp as this is fraud and illegal
(2015-10-31, 01:54)raja22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-10, 14:17)binder420 Wrote: [ -> ]He is stealing channels from yupptv.com and making money which is illegal. Somebody needs to report it to yupp as this is fraud and illegal

No
Hell yes, I just reported it. Cops are investigating
Moderators.............please ban his IP and oust him. This is no place for bootleggers.