Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have tried lots of skins and have finally found the one for me. Just the right level of modification. Thanks a lot.
Great. Thanks for the feedback!
First of all... I really like your skin. Keep up the good work.

Secondly... I was able to add a custom menu item to my Confluence skin following this guide: http://www.trevorayers.com/add-menu-item...xbmc-kodi/

How can I do that with your skin. I'd like to add a "HOME VIDEOS" section, with a custom icon:

Also... is there a way to add transparency to the bar behind the menu items... I like how you did that with the bottom bar.

Thanks again for a great skin. Big Grin
KODI 17.x Krypton-Version not that far away... hopefully
Skin Version for KODI 17.x Krypton now online!

Still some smaller things to do - Feedback welcome...

3.0.17 (2016-06-01)
- Initial Skin version for KODI 17.x (Krypton)
- Restored old height for DialogSettings (way too small in height in Stock Krypton Confluence)
- Added Skin-Settings Option to Hide TV main menu item (since there is no on/off option within TV-Settings anymore)
- Small changes in: DialogVideoInfo including ratingstars fixes
- Small changes in WallViews (poster not scaled+cropped for plugins-Containers anymore because they are no real posters in many cases but wider graphics which would be cut off)
Love the skin. Quick question. I need Arial styled font because I have addons with Chinese characters. Under Confluence, I can select the Arial Type fonts options, but now that option is not available. I tried to install the Skin Font for Chinese, but encounter errors. How can I enable the font selection option?
Easiest way for a workaround at this point would be to backup the fonts in the Skins fonts-folder and then replace them with similar fonts renamed to the old filenames. (The new font files - Arial for example of course have to contain all the characters you need)

The old Arial-Option will not return anytime soon - as far as i can guess.

Greets
Thanks for the quick response and ideas. I just added the Arial set to the font.xml. Working now.
Oh - okay. Great! Did you duplicate the existing font-set from the .xml? Just to be safe: There are 1 or 2 additional font-definitions i added to the font.xml compared to the original. Just be sure you duplicate them all and don't only copy the font-set from an original confluence font-file. Smile
KODI v16.x (Jarvis) Update online:

2.8.74 (2016-06-03)
- Small changes in: DialogVideoInfo including ratingstars, rating, duration, poster-aspectratio fixes
- Small changes in WallViews (poster not scaled+cropped for plugins-Containers anymore because they are no real posters in many cases but wider graphics which would be cut off)
- Changes in PVR-Section (Added small channel thumbnails on the right)
KODI v17.x (Krypton) Update online:

3.0.18 (2016-06-03)
- Synced changes from Confluence 3.0.18
- Changes in PVR-Section (Added small channel thumbnails on the right)
- Small changes in: DialogVideoInfo including rating, duration, poster-aspectratio fixes
(2016-06-03, 11:30)axbmcuser Wrote: [ -> ]Oh - okay. Great! Did you duplicate the existing font-set from the .xml? Just to be safe: There are 1 or 2 additional font-definitions i added to the font.xml compared to the original. Just be sure you duplicate them all and don't only copy the font-set from an original confluence font-file. Smile

Thanks. I did as advised.

Big GrinBig Grin
KODI 16.x (Jarvis)
2.8.75 (2016-06-06)
- Optimized MyVideoNav: Actions "Search" + "Update Library" moved to the top of the sidebar. Default sidebar-focus still remains on viewtype selection

KODI 17.x (Krypton)
3.0.19 (2016-06-06)
- Optimized MyVideoNav: Actions "Search" + "Update Library" moved to the top of the sidebar. Default sidebar-focus still remains on viewtype selection
KODI 17.x (Krypton) UPDATE

3.0.23 (2016-06-14)
- Added "Extended Info" Script Support to "DialogVideoInfo" similar to "Estuary"-Skin:
Move DOWN on selected Actor to start Extended Info with additional Actor Information;
Added "Extended Info" Button
- "DialogVideoInfo" changes including: Addition of "Director"-Button (Same Director Search)
- Minor improvements

3.0.22 (2016-06-13)
- Minor improvements

3.0.21 (2016-06-13)
- Minor improvements

3.0.20 (2016-06-13)
- Synced changes from Confluence 3.0.22
- Minor improvements
@ axbmcuser, may I "borrow" your graphics for CCM-Phoenix? I'm well impressed with your clean flat look.