Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Available updates wont download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In available updates screen i can click individually or update all and get no response. I go in a addons context menu and click on available update and get no response. Only way i was able to update a addon was deleting the addon and reinstalling newest version. Any idea? Id rather not have to wipe fresh. Im running latest version of Kodi on Ubuntu 15.04
Sorry for previous try at this timepost I can't keep track of what dev is mad at each other accidentally named a banned add-on.
I don't see your Debug Log so I cannot help you.
Not naming an addon (you named genesis in your previous posting) won't get you any further.

As fritsch already did...he wants to see you logfile. If he sees this, he will notice which addon you are talking about. Then the answer might be the same. If it's not clear from the log, which addon (or addons) we are talking about, we would ask which ones you can't update. Then you have to name Genesis again and the answer is the same again.

Just for the note....we can't help you if you are asking about how to update those addons, because we don't support them here in any way. If you have any issues with those (either it's playback, update or working in general), you have to ask where you get the addon from. If you are talking about addons which came from the official repository, then you have to name it as well. Because we don't want to guess Wink. Then you should provide a clean Debug Log. That means, no banned addons and repositories are installed.

Greetings
Ok yeah it's multiple add-ons, it's the main add-on available updates in menu that isn't functioning,I will work on a clean log file tonight thanks
and don't edit the logfile, please...we will see it Wink