Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Larger textfield for plot data
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I currently use Eminence because it is the best skin out there. It would be the perfect skin if I were able to change one setting, but maybe you can help me out. I would appreciate every advice.

When I click onto a videofile, the file does not start immediately but an information page with data about the file opens. On the left hand side of the information page there is a picture/cover of the video file. On the right hand side you will find information about the director, duration, author, parental control, genre, audio codec, path, video codec and the plot. Unfortunately the field for the plot is not big enough. The text scrolls automatically if the box is not big enough but I would prefer having a bigger field/box so that there is no need to scroll. Therefore I would like to get rid of the fields director, author, parental control and path and enlarge the field for the plot.

Is this possible? And how can I do that? If you could help me with that, I'd have the perfect skin and would simply be happy all over.

Thank you in advance,
Chris
Yes I agree, this would be nice feature, love this skin but can be frustrating having to read plot sometimes. The other skin aeon zepher has a fullscreen overlay for plot that appears after two seconds or so after highlighting show or film. This would be cool for eminence.
(2015-11-08, 17:31)mwake Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I agree, this would be nice feature, love this skin but can be frustrating having to read plot sometimes. The other skin aeon zepher has a fullscreen overlay for plot that appears after two seconds or so after highlighting show or film. This would be cool for eminence.

This is already in Eminence 2 Wink
(2015-11-09, 23:44)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-08, 17:31)mwake Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I agree, this would be nice feature, love this skin but can be frustrating having to read plot sometimes. The other skin aeon zepher has a fullscreen overlay for plot that appears after two seconds or so after highlighting show or film. This would be cool for eminence.

This is already in Eminence 2 Wink
Didn't know, that's cool too know, thanks!