Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Archive issue of kodi on iOS 9 / Xcode 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried multiple times and multiple releases and all fail at archiving with actually singing entitlements. Choosing iOS 9 or 8 don't matter the problem seems to be dlyibs or entitlements not being signed during archive. I'm wondering if and how people were able to make a custom archive and get this working ex: ipwnstore. Is it different because they're using an enterprise account compared to a regular developer account? If and when someone is going to test and fix this issue? As it's been happening for the last month or more since iOS 9 and Xcode 7 has been released. Please help and explain the steps needed to properly archive kodi for iOS web deployment. I am a developer and I share the archive with my testers via the web. As of iOS 9 no testers nor I have been able to get the update via the web. All attempts end with a COULD JOT BE DOWNLOADED AT THIS TIME -done/retry-

After archive is successful it show in the last window before actually creating the ipa, under provisioning profile . NONE. For all file listed in the entitlements below. PLEASE HELP IF POSSIBLE. HOW COULD SOMEONE ELSE HAVE MADE THEIR OWN CUSTOM ARCHIVE as this has been a problem since it was out?