Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Hey Luna,
Any news on how soon to expect the Pluto.tv and Filmon integration?
Thanks for all your dedication and hard work.
Hi Luna, I just installed PTVL today, I have to check to see if I installed it from your repo, if not I will fix that. Anyhow I haven't had time to play with it much yet but it is working but I have a question.

If I install the NBC Sports plugin/app and login into it, can I add that to PTVL guide? Also I subscribe to NHL GameCenter / NHL.TV. Can that be added? If so how do I add them? Is that explained in Milkmans guide, I haven't looked at it yet.

Also what does the PTVL Companion do? Sorry if these are dumb questions.

Thanks for the great work, I will probably send you a donation in a couple weeks once I make sure this works for me. So far I really like it, just need to learn it more
(2016-02-05, 18:31)schurricaneinfo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Luna,
Any news on how soon to expect the Pluto.tv and Filmon integration?
Thanks for all your dedication and hard work.

No...

(2016-02-05, 22:43)squirrellydw Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Luna, I just installed PTVL today, I have to check to see if I installed it from your repo, if not I will fix that. Anyhow I haven't had time to play with it much yet but it is working but I have a question.

If I install the NBC Sports plugin/app and login into it, can I add that to PTVL guide? Also I subscribe to NHL GameCenter / NHL.TV. Can that be added? If so how do I add them? Is that explained in Milkmans guide, I haven't looked at it yet.

Also what does the PTVL Companion do? Sorry if these are dumb questions.

Thanks for the great work, I will probably send you a donation in a couple weeks once I make sure this works for me. So far I really like it, just need to learn it more

Hope you do get my repo installed soon... third party repos are not support!

Milmans guide is for old basic features, it doesn't cover adding from plugins. Its best to watch some of my youtube videos to get an idea of how things work.

PTVL should work with any playable link that works in Kodi, including plugins. Use my context export tool...

PTVL Companion tools if a type of remote control for PseudoTV Live, it will/does feature Exclusive channel content, Remote Controls, Extending information and a Channel manager.
Was the max timeout duration for strm files shortened? I am trying to use strm files that have been added to my library from USTV VOD. The files play fine in Kodi, but they take a while to load, and fail in PTVL.
Thank you for the quick response, I will be looking at it tonight and tomorrow and make sure I'm using your repo. Do you have a link to your videos? If not I'm sure I can find them.
Hi Luna;
I just uninstalled Kodi and deleted all directories associated with it. Did a clean install of Kodi Isengard 15.2 and installed Luna's official repo 0.7.2g on Windows 10 and installed everything but am still unable to install PsuedoCompanion. This is happening on 2 Windows machines the other being Windows 8.1. Both machines Kodi locks up and crashes. Debug below:

09:09:19 T:6412 DEBUG: ParentPath = []
09:09:19 T:3656 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
09:09:19 T:3656 DEBUG: Thread BackgroundLoader 3656 terminating
09:09:23 T:6412 DEBUG: CInputManager:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action leftclick
09:09:23 T:6412 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (addons://repository.lunatixz/)
09:09:23 T:6412 DEBUG: ParentPath = [addons://repos/]
09:09:23 T:1524 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
09:09:23 T:1524 DEBUG: Thread BackgroundLoader 1524 terminating
09:09:25 T:6412 DEBUG: CInputManager:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action leftclick
09:09:25 T:6412 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (addons://repository.lunatixz/xbmc.addon.video)
09:09:25 T:6412 DEBUG: ParentPath = [addons://repository.lunatixz/]
09:09:25 T:6564 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
09:09:25 T:6564 DEBUG: Thread BackgroundLoader 6564 terminating
09:09:26 T:1212 NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
09:09:26 T:1212 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
09:09:26 T:1212 DEBUG: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - took 210 ms to load special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/a/a42e80ec.png
09:09:26 T:11068 DEBUG: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - took 161 ms to load special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/2/25e64981.png
09:09:28 T:6412 DEBUG: CInputManager:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action leftclick
09:09:28 T:6412 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogAddonInfo.xml) ------
09:09:28 T:6412 INFO: Loading skin file: DialogAddonInfo.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY
09:09:29 T:6412 INFO: XCURL:Big GrinllLibCurlGlobal::CheckIdle - Closing session to http://feeds.xbmc.org (easy=0AFB8D98, multi=08CD77F8)
09:09:30 T:6412 DEBUG: CInputManager:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action leftclick
09:09:30 T:6412 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogAddonInfo.xml) ------

Thanks for any help
What is the latest version, I just want to make sure when I reinstall it that I have the most recent version. Also is the Dumbass guide more up to date than milkman?
After recent updates, the super-sluggish guide navigation has come back. It was working fine for a long time, but now, navigating the guide is very slow.

Also, updating channels is super slow. Never had this problem until the recent updates. I only have seven channels. All are based on playlists except one. That one channel takes about 10 minutes to update. Like I said, I never had this problem before. Nothing in my system has changed except the PTVL updates (same computer, same OS, same version of Kodi--nothing is different).

Any ideas how to get it working properly again?

Thank you
(2016-01-24, 22:57)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24, 20:46)BrianFantana Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24, 19:56)BrianFantana Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so I re-installed the repo, and updated to the latest version. OpenElec linux, kodi 14.2

When I press the stop button, ptvl used to terminate, now when I press stop, all key events stop working. I have to reboot kodi to get key events back.

I can get you logs if needed, just say the word.

I'm going to update to kodi 15 today, hoping that it's related

Same bug on 15, here's the log: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/76565836/kodi.log

Perfect, thank you... I'll push a fix after the Denver game.

I just downloaded 0.7.3 and this bug still exists. If you press the stop button, pseudo tv does not exit (as it used to). Instead, you lose the ability to use IR control, and you have to reboot the machine.
I've posted this question twice in the FAQ thread previously to no avail, the first time thread was hijacked and the second time a fellow user suggested I look into a git hub but I was unable to find the one needed. So I'm asking again here.

How do I add streams to the community lists?

More importantly how do I report non-working streams or streams which are region locked (IE they may not work for me, but someone in England would not have any issues watching) because sometimes the message is that the stream is blocked in my country, not just that the stream is blocked. Monty Python for an example is not available to me but might play just fine for some lucky British user. Would seem wise to make PTVL detect the region and not even try that stream for a US resident, instead of removing a stream that works just fine for someone else.

I'd love to be a good citizen and add to the lists, I've several subreddits full of potential streams that I'm subscribed to that I could verify working and submit, if only I knew how to do so. Would greatly appreciate some guides on the subject.
(2016-02-07, 21:53)bornagainpengui Wrote: [ -> ]I've posted this question twice in the FAQ thread previously to no avail, the first time thread was hijacked and the second time a fellow user suggested I look into a git hub but I was unable to find the one needed. So I'm asking again here.

How do I add streams to the community lists?

More importantly how do I report non-working streams or streams which are region locked (IE they may not work for me, but someone in England would not have any issues watching) because sometimes the message is that the stream is blocked in my country, not just that the stream is blocked. Monty Python for an example is not available to me but might play just fine for some lucky British user. Would seem wise to make PTVL detect the region and not even try that stream for a US resident, instead of removing a stream that works just fine for someone else.

I'd love to be a good citizen and add to the lists, I've several subreddits full of potential streams that I'm subscribed to that I could verify working and submit, if only I knew how to do so. Would greatly appreciate some guides on the subject.

I don't know if it works right now, only two or three users ever submitted channels so the feature was not maintained.... might be broken?

Submissions work with Youtube, RSS and Custom Smart Playlists, once community verification is enabled you'll see a submit button at the bottom of the in-app manager.

As for a dead link report, if more users used the community list, I'd be more likely to add that ability. As it is, you can only remove using the github editor.
Just few questions was thinking over my options, does epg not support live TV seen a video that didn't seem to list content. Also is it possible to use hdhomerun to set local channels while using ustvnow for the other channels minus the locals from there stream in epg. Or are they inseperable? Has sling begin to offer anything that might offer hope for integration into pTvL? How is trakt playing with everything?
(2016-02-07, 07:07)BrianFantana Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24, 22:57)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24, 20:46)BrianFantana Wrote: [ -> ]Same bug on 15, here's the log: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/76565836/kodi.log

Perfect, thank you... I'll push a fix after the Denver game.

I just downloaded 0.7.3 and this bug still exists. If you press the stop button, pseudo tv does not exit (as it used to). Instead, you lose the ability to use IR control, and you have to reboot the machine.

I had the same issue.. Narrowed down to a issue with kodi skin.. For whatever reason last couple version of the addon doesn't play nice with some skins anymore. I had the issue when using the chroma skin.. Switched to aeon mq, everything worked, went back to chroma, issue comes back
(2016-02-06, 01:45)476429 Wrote: [ -> ]After recent updates, the super-sluggish guide navigation has come back. It was working fine for a long time, but now, navigating the guide is very slow. Also, updating channels is super slow . . .

The latest update seems to have fixed it. Channels update much faster and navigating the guide is faster.

Is there anyway to prevent PTVL from automatically updating? Since the current version is working well for me, I'd rather just stick with it for awhile.

Thanks
(2016-02-10, 00:12)476429 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to prevent PTVL from automatically updating? Since the current version is working well for me, I'd rather just stick with it for awhile.

I found it. In case anyone else wants to know how, just ***removed site for promotion of piracy kodi add-ons***
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38