Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Ok I believe I've answered most of my own questions after reading over things. Can anyone confirm that all the nonlocal content from USTV Now is in HD, and is not geo-blocked within the US or is that just an online rumor?
(2016-02-10, 04:26)shayde82 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I believe I've answered most of my own questions after reading over things. Can anyone confirm that all the nonlocal content from USTV Now is in HD, and is not geo-blocked within the US or is that just an online rumor?
It's been a while but IIFC some is near HD some is not. It is not geo-blocked.
@nolos @jctennis

I disabled failed playback detection for the playon video source. This should stabilize the feed.
(2016-02-10, 06:39)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]@nolos @jctennis

I disabled failed playback detection for the playon video source. This should stabilize the feed.
Should I assume using the PlayOn browser is still broken or should this address that as well?

Either way, thanks boss. You're the best.
(2016-02-10, 07:11)jctennis Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-10, 06:39)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]@nolos @jctennis

Should I assume using the PlayOn browser is still broken or should this address that as well?

Either way, thanks boss. You're the best.

It applies to any playon source, upnp or browser.
I have searched and I cannot find a mention of this problem, so forgive me if it has already been covered.

Channels are randomly disappearing while I'm watching them. I'm watching a show then PTVL will switch to another channel. When I open the guide, the channel I had been watching is gone (no longer in the guide), and PTVL had started playing a show on the next channel in numeric order.

Any way I can fix this?

Thank you

--
Brett
I have a channel called TV that is a random mix of all the TV shows stored on my local hard drive. For some reason PTVL has associated the "BabyTV" logo with it. Is there any way I can get rid of the logo?

Thank you

--
Brett
(2016-02-11, 06:23)476429 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a channel called TV that is a random mix of all the TV shows stored on my local hard drive. For some reason PTVL has associated the "BabyTV" logo with it. Is there any way I can get rid of the logo?

Thank you

--
Brett

Make sure there isn't a BabyTV logo in your logo folder called "TV".
(2016-02-05, 23:00)spyder Wrote: [ -> ]Was the max timeout duration for strm files shortened? I am trying to use strm files that have been added to my library from USTV VOD. The files play fine in Kodi, but they take a while to load, and fail in PTVL.
Any info on this? Does anyone else use USTV-VOD strm files in PTVL? It seems like they do start, just as PTVL wants to timeout and cancel.
(2016-02-11, 15:45)azrael17 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-11, 06:23)476429 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a channel called TV that is a random mix of all the TV shows stored on my local hard drive. For some reason PTVL has associated the "BabyTV" logo with it. Is there any way I can get rid of the logo?
Make sure there isn't a BabyTV logo in your logo folder called "TV".

That worked.

Thanks!
(2016-02-11, 06:19)476429 Wrote: [ -> ]Channels are randomly disappearing while I'm watching them.

It did it again just now. I was watching channel 2. The screen went black for second then switched to channel 1. I left it on channel 1 and after a couple of minutes the screen went black and changed to channel 7 (the last channel in my list). I opened the guide and channels 1 and 2 are gone--no longer in the guide.

I'm using the latest version of PTVL and Kodi 14.2. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thank you

--
Brett
(2016-02-12, 05:05)476429 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-11, 06:19)476429 Wrote: [ -> ]Channels are randomly disappearing while I'm watching them.

It did it again just now. I was watching channel 2. The screen went black for second then switched to channel 1. I left it on channel 1 and after a couple of minutes the screen went black and changed to channel 7 (the last channel in my list). I opened the guide and channels 1 and 2 are gone--no longer in the guide.

I'm using the latest version of PTVL and Kodi 14.2. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thank you

--
Brett

You can read the changelog, and the faq Wink

BTW can you tell me what sources you are using? whats channel 2?
First in a series of hacky tutorials: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2243917
Just upgraded to v7.3b. WOW Luna! I'm absolutely amazed at the work you do. EPG is super snappy, boss new features and the little preview window in the EPG is working again. You are on fire man! I hope the short fused users who take their anger out on you don't get to you too badly. The silent part of us who don't speak up much really do appreciate all the hard work you've done with this addon.

Looking forward to each new release, keep up the good work buddy!
The latest version seems the fastest to load so far for me.The only thing I notice in version 07.3c is my guide is not updating.I did also look at the tutorial video you posted Lunatixz and thank for all your hard work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38