Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
(2016-02-13, 08:44)theflink Wrote: [ -> ]Just upgraded to v7.3b. WOW Luna! I'm absolutely amazed at the work you do. EPG is super snappy, boss new features and the little preview window in the EPG is working again. You are on fire man! I hope the short fused users who take their anger out on you don't get to you too badly. The silent part of us who don't speak up much really do appreciate all the hard work you've done with this addon.

Looking forward to each new release, keep up the good work buddy!

Positive words are always nice to hear... Please don't' stay silent, If you enjoy using PTVL and have feature ideas or requests, let me know now while i'm actively developing Smile
I just set up Kodi with HD Homerun with openelec on my first PI2. Is there any links or info as to how set this repo up in that OS please? Thank you
(2016-02-14, 04:23)nb2a Wrote: [ -> ]I just set up Kodi with HD Homerun with openelec on my first PI2. Is there any links or info as to how set this repo up in that OS please? Thank you
Download the repo and either send it over your network to the Pi2 or you can put it on a thumb drive and install it from there. This might help: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager
(2016-02-12, 05:08)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]You can read the changelog, and the faq Wink
BTW can you tell me what sources you are using? whats channel 2?

Channel 2 is a TV Genre pulling video from my local hard drive. Channel 1 is a Custom Playlist pulling video from my local hard drive.

I went over the change notes in Kodi and did not find any solution to this problem. Are there more detailed change notes somewhere that may have the answer?

Is there any particular area of the FAQ or change notes where I should look? Since I don't know what the problem is, I'm not even sure where to look for a solution.

My confusion is also that nothing changed on my system. Everything was fine one day and the next it started changing channels for no apparent reason.

I love PTVL and really appreciate all the work that's gone into it. It's a must have Kodi extension for me.

Thank you
Is there a way to "normalize" audio in PTVL? Sometimes the volume levels from video to video and from commercial (using the builtin youtube adverts) to video are so far apart that I have to adjust the volume up or down. Keep up the great work.
Edit: Was looking at the wrong setting for the timeout duration. Confused
Does anyone use titantv + mc2xml/ zap2it for grabbing xmltv file for OTA channels, via HDHR Extend? I was wondering if it is possible and/or necessary to set a custom OTA lineup on http://titantv.com and then use one of the above grabbers to pull it. If I can figure it out finally figured out how to set a cronjob lol. Maybe get pointed in the right direction, and corrected on any confusion.
(2016-02-15, 15:24)schurricaneinfo Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to "normalize" audio in PTVL? Sometimes the volume levels from video to video and from commercial (using the builtin youtube adverts) to video are so far apart that I have to adjust the volume up or down. Keep up the great work.

Don't think there is from within PTVL, but there is within Kodi itself. Check out "audio playback settings".

http://www.htpcbeginner.com/kodi-audio-settings/
shayde82
The only program that I have found that works is zap2xml with an account set up with zap2it.com. I have tried to use mc2xml paid version but have found out that titantv requires a code which I have not been able to figure out how to obtain. I did find an article via google that if you have a hauppage tuner you can use a sniffer to discover what the code is. As for HDHR extend, I live in a rural area and this product doesn't seem to be sensitive enough to pick up all of the OTA signals in my area.
First, PTVL is awesome. Kodi is incomplete without it.

(2016-02-12, 05:08)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-12, 05:05)476429 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-11, 06:19)476429 Wrote: [ -> ]Channels are randomly disappearing while I'm watching them.
BTW can you tell me what sources you are using? whats channel 2?

It did it again. This time it disabled all of my channels one at a time. I have 9 channels total. They all use video on my local hard drive pulled using custom playists or TV/Movie genre. I started on channel 5 this time. Everything played fine for about 20 minutes, then it changed channels and channel 5 was gone. I just let it keep playing. It disabled each channel one by one. Sometimes video would play a minute or two, sometimes it would play for 30 minutes. Then it switches channels automatically and the channels have disappeared from the guide.

I've been using PTVL for over a year and have never had this problem. Nothing has changed on my system--hardware or software.

I've gone over every line of the change log and FAQ and cannot find a solution to this problem.

Can someone give me a hint as to what could be going on? Kodi just isn't the same without PTVL. :-(

Thank you
Set logging on, reload your channels and try watching again. If it happens again, submit your log so Luna can look at it. As of right now anything would be guesswork and speculation. The only way to get it figured out is with a log.
So I received the update to version 0.7.3f. Everything was working perfect before the update. Now it gives me the error "Unable to populate channels. Please verify that you have scraped media in your library and that you have properly configured channels."

I haven't changed any setting and my media (all local/network shares no streams) is perfectly fine, scraped, and playable via other methods in Kodi. When I launch PseudoTV Live it attempts to populate the channels (loading all the videos, it takes a while) and then kicks me to the error.

I've literally done nothing but receive the automatic update. I have two devices that run Kodi with the PseudoTV Live addon and both of them are effected. One is a Raspberry Pi 2 and the other is on a Surface Pro 3 within Windows 10.

Did the update break something? Do I need to do something after an update that I'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance!
I just upgraded to 7.3f and it seems be ok on my one windows based machine but on my PI2 it will not even open now.Let me know if you want me to post a log. Thanks again for the great add on.
Okay, here is my log for the channel dropping/changing behavior.

I updated to the latest version of PTVL ("f" I believe). The channels updated faster on launch this time (yesterday it took over 30 minutes to update my 9 channels).

I started PTVL playing on channel 1. About 12 minutes later, PTVL automatically switched to channel 2. Channel 1 was missing from the guide. I let PTVL keep running. About 20 minutes later PTVL automatically switched to channel 3 and then channel 2 was also missing from the guide.

I hope the log can help out. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to get this working properly again. I love my PTVL!

Thank you
Another question that may appear stupid lol at the top of the epg it says "epg/on demand/apps" . Are those clickable and or key mapped to be opened through keyboard? Read the read me but didn't see anything pertaining to those
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38