Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
(2016-01-03, 17:17)bsollenb54 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Interleaving question (i know, I know, another interleaving question, but my keyword searches through the old and new thread didn't hit what I needed).

I'm trying to create a HGTV plugin channel for my SO. Let's say it has 5 shows she really loves, and she wants the channel to sequence show 1, show 2, show 3, show 4, show 5, repeat.... So I make 5 channels - 4 hidden and 1 that interleaves the other 4 -.

How do I need to set my interleve sequencing of channels 2-5 if channel 1 is the final channel that will display? I know I need 4 advanced rules, all with the min and max channels interleaved to 1, but where I get hung up is that the last channel (channel 5) always seems to be sequenced "every other" while channels 1-4 swap out, so I get a schedule of: S1E1, S5E1, S2E1, S5E2, S3E1, S5E3, S4E1, S5E4, S1E2, S5E5, S2E2, S5E6, 2, etc

How do I need to set my starting episodes and start position for channels 2-5 to instead get: show 1, show 2, show 3, show 4, show 5, show 1, show 2, show 3, show 4, show 5. Here's my settings2:

<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="HGTV" />
<setting id="Channel_1_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.hgtv/?url=http://www.hgtv.com/shows/buying-and-selling/buying-and-selling-full-episodes-videos&name=Property+Brothers%3A+Buying+and+Selling&mode=GE" />
<setting id="Channel_1_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_1_3" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_1_4" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_id" value="6" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_1" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_3" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_4" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_5" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_6" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_id" value="6" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_1" value="3" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_3" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_4" value="3" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_5" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_6" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_id" value="6" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_1" value="4" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_3" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_4" value="4" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_5" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_6" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_id" value="6" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_1" value="5" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_3" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_4" value="5" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_5" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_6" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_2_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_opt_1" value="Flip or Flop" />
<setting id="Channel_2_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.hgtv/?url=http://www.hgtv.com/shows/flip-or-flop/flip-or-flop-full-episodes-videos&name=Flip+or+Flop&mode=GE" />
<setting id="Channel_2_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_2_3" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_2_4" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_2_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_3_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_3_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_3_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_3_rule_1_opt_1" value="Fixer Upper" />
<setting id="Channel_3_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.hgtv/?url=http://www.hgtv.com/shows/full-episodes&name=Fixer+Upper&mode=GE" />
<setting id="Channel_3_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_3_3" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_3_4" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_3_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_4_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_4_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_4_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_4_rule_1_opt_1" value="Love It or List It" />
<setting id="Channel_4_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.hgtv/?url=http://www.hgtv.com/shows/love-it-or-list-it/love-it-or-list-it-full-episodes1-videos&name=Love+It+or+List+It&mode=GE" />
<setting id="Channel_4_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_4_3" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_4_4" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_4_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_5_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rule_1_opt_1" value="Lakefront Bargain Hunt" />
<setting id="Channel_5_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.hgtv/?url=http://www.hgtv.com/shows/lakefront-bargain-hunt/lakefront-bargain-hunt-full-episodes-videos&name=Lakefront+Bargain+Hunt&mode=GE" />
<setting id="Channel_5_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_5_3" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_5_4" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_5_changed" value="False" />

Hey guys - any thoughts?
(2016-03-15, 17:42)bsollenb54 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='bsollenb54' pid='2203140' dateline='1451834230']
Hi all,

Interleaving question (i know, I know, another interleaving question, but my keyword searches through the old and new thread didn't hit what I needed).

I'm trying to create a HGTV plugin channel for my SO. Let's say it has 5 shows she really loves, and she wants the channel to sequence show 1, show 2, show 3, show 4, show 5, repeat.... So I make 5 channels - 4 hidden and 1 that interleaves the other 4 -.

How do I need to set my interleve sequencing of channels 2-5 if channel 1 is the final channel that will display? I know I need 4 advanced rules, all with the min and max channels interleaved to 1, but where I get hung up is that the last channel (channel 5) always seems to be sequenced "every other" while channels 1-4 swap out, so I get a schedule of: S1E1, S5E1, S2E1, S5E2, S3E1, S5E3, S4E1, S5E4, S1E2, S5E5, S2E2, S5E6, 2, etc

How do I need to set my starting episodes and start position for channels 2-5 to instead get: show 1, show 2, show 3, show 4, show 5, show 1, show 2, show 3, show 4, show 5. Here's my settings2:

Hey guys - any thoughts?

Advanced interleaving sequences requires your media to scraped into Kodis Library.

If the plugin itself returns season and episode information either through its title or info properties you can sort each channel in show order. Then interleave those individual channels into one.

General rule of thumb, if the plugin shows no indications of having season and episode information, sorting options become limited.
Hey need a lil help im trying to set up a channel from my super favorites but ,it will not let me select find super favourites in the autotune section. I do have the latest super favourite addon installed so I dont know why it will not let me select it. If someone could help me out would appreciate it thanks guys.
I am still not able to see if I am missing a setting to get my guide to update in PTVL. I am using Home Run pvr and it seems the regular guide outside PTVL works fine.I am running with a PI2 and a windows 8 machine both with the same issue. Should I post a log? Thanks again
(2016-03-17, 23:20)nb2a Wrote: [ -> ]I am still not able to see if I am missing a setting to get my guide to update in PTVL. I am using Home Run pvr and it seems the regular guide outside PTVL works fine.I am running with a PI2 and a windows 8 machine both with the same issue. Should I post a log? Thanks again

A small bug was found in the last update, LiveTV reset was setup for every 24hrs... problem is if you are using the pvr backend or ustvnow the guidedata isn't in 24hr increments.

You can temporarily enable "Force LiveTV update" under debugging till the issue is fixed...

BTW it would be extremely helpful if nextime you provide me with more information then your previous post of "it's not updating"... Thanks
(2016-03-17, 23:41)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-17, 23:20)nb2a Wrote: [ -> ]I am still not able to see if I am missing a setting to get my guide to update in PTVL. I am using Home Run pvr and it seems the regular guide outside PTVL works fine.I am running with a PI2 and a windows 8 machine both with the same issue. Should I post a log? Thanks again

A small bug was found in the last update, LiveTV reset was setup for every 24hrs... problem is if you are using the pvr backend or ustvnow the guidedata isn't in 24hr increments.

You can temporarily enable "Force LiveTV update" under debugging till the issue is fixed...

BTW it would be extremely helpful if nextime you provide me with more information then your previous post of "it's not updating"... Thanks

Ok Lun sorry. Not sure what else would have helped that is why I was going to just post a log.
Is the website forum working on the Pseudo Tv site? I still cannot get a confirm email to join the site
(2016-03-15, 18:26)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-15, 17:42)bsollenb54 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='bsollenb54' pid='2203140' dateline='1451834230']
Hi all,

Hey guys - any thoughts?

Advanced interleaving sequences requires your media to scraped into Kodis Library.

If the plugin itself returns season and episode information either through its title or info properties you can sort each channel in show order. Then interleave those individual channels into one.

General rule of thumb, if the plugin shows no indications of having season and episode information, sorting options become limited.

Thanks Luna! The plugin has sub-menus to season and episode folders, so I'll try and add it to my library and give that a try.
I see a lot of comments requesting fixes and such but I just wanted to stop in and say thanks. I recently bought a Raspberry Pi3 (my first Pi) and installed OSMC and after setting up Pseudo TV we were off and running. It was actually the easiest setup of all the times I've used ever used PSTV. It ran extremely well on the Pi. My main comment was that I didn't realize how much my son would enjoy having "channels" of cartoons rather than just choosing the one he wants to watch. Currently I only have playlist channels set up but apparently he use to spend a lot of time deciding what to watch and he absolutely loves picking a channel and looking at the guide. It's also easy enough for an 8 year old to work especially with the Pi and it's cec-HDMI controls using the TV's remote.

Thanks for allowing me to have that proud feeling a father gets when his child thanks him for something he did. Great work.

That's all.
One of the plugins im using keeps getting failed playback from ptvl but the movie is actually playing in the background i can see it and when I click ok on the failed playback message it shuts off.anyone kno why this might be?
Directory Channels aren't working now. It was working before, but since updating the latest version its not working. All my other channels load, but none of my directory channels show up.
(2016-03-28, 01:22)jaynford Wrote: [ -> ]Directory Channels aren't working now. It was working before, but since updating the latest version its not working. All my other channels load, but none of my directory channels show up.
Are you sure you use the latest version?
Latest is v0.7.4g and directory channels work fineSmile
Yes, its 0.7.4g. I rebooted Kodi & PC, deleted/re-added the channels and still nothing. The odd thing is, my local commercials work which are in a directory.
I am running latest version 7.4g on both a pi2 and a windows based machine. I notice using the pi2 machine the guide seems accurate. On the windows machine the guide always seems wrong. The only difference now I can see windows machine is using Estuary custom skin but the pi2 is using the default skin. I have as a backend Silicon Graphics Homerun PVR.

Any thoughts?

Thank you
I gave up and just use an external xmltv.xml file.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38