Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: LOG INCLUDED-Cannot Get Fantasticc Adult To Load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Advanced user here.

I am unable to get the Fantasticc Addon to load on an AMLOGIC S802 Unit. I keep getting script failed, and it works on my other S802 unit in the same house.

I completely uninstalled it and reinstalled, including all Addon Data through the Filesystem.

Here is a link to my log.

http://xbmclogs.com/ps2ugw3pc

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Anyone?
Looking at your log, you're getting a "connection refused" around line 420.....since I just connected with my RASPI with no problems, here are a few suggestions:
1) Open a browser and try to connect to fantasti.cc to make sure it's not your network or network provider that's causing the problem
2) Try connecting to Upcoming, Made Popular, or one of the other categories to see if you get the same error
3) If you have a firewall or anti-virus on your device, see if there's a rule that prevents the device from accessing fantasti.cc

Based on you logs, I'm relatively sure it's not a script error but rather a network error.

Hope that helps!
(2015-10-24, 19:36)WaCaSo Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at your log, you're getting a "connection refused" around line 420.....since I just connected with my RASPI with no problems, here are a few suggestions:
1) Open a browser and try to connect to fantasti.cc to make sure it's not your network or network provider that's causing the problem
2) Try connecting to Upcoming, Made Popular, or one of the other categories to see if you get the same error
3) If you have a firewall or anti-virus on your device, see if there's a rule that prevents the device from accessing fantasti.cc

Based on you logs, I'm relatively sure it's not a script error but rather a network error.

Hope that helps!

I have another of the same exact unit in another room with them same exact setup.

I have Kodi on all sorts of units in the house, from iOS, OSX, Android, and all are fine with this addon.

No Firewall or Anti-Virus.

This is the only addon that is having this issue on this specific box.

I will try the web browser and see if that is being blocked as well.
I went to the website as well using the web browser and I cannot connect through there either.

My other Kodi units in the house are connecting just fine.

Could Fantasti.cc be blocking it because they see multiple MAC Addreses in the home trying to connect under the same IP?
Doubt it, I can connect via PC, RASPI, and Android devices with no problem...you could try connecting your device or you PC directly to your cable/dsl modem just to rule out other issues. You can also try pinging fantasticc...but I'm guessing you've got some network configuration issues and the addon is not the problem.