Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV on my main meny???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I´m new user of Kodi and I cant get "TV" button om my Kodi main meny. I have the rest of them, like pictures, videos, music....

How can I get "TV" and maybe even "TV Show" in my meny?

I use Confluense as a skin.
Do you have media to load into your kodi or do you mean streaming tv shows?
i believe you are asking about live pvr tv. in which case you go to settings ~live tv and enable it. it will then prompt you to enable a pvr client once you do this exit kodi then when you restart kodi live tv should be on the menu
Thanks för your responses but I did try to install and reinstall Kodi maybe 5 times, to activate Live TV but it looks like I´m doing something wrong since I cant get to work.

In Settings I have only TV and not Live TV.
I do try to exit Kodi and get back but the main meny looks the same, without TV on the screen.

I would like to get TV on my screen and then try to watch some TV channels from a country far away that I now have a channel list.

I have an android TV box connected to my TV. I´m using 15.2 version and I have a Confluense as a skin.
There we go.....that's what I thought. Unfortunately, you won't receive help as that probably falls under piracy category. Click the link at the top where it says WIKI and read up on Kodi. Kodi is meant for LEGAL MEDIA.
I understand that policy, even if I now that those channels are free, since they cant delivere around the world.

I can probably buy those channels and pay for them but is still up to me to get it work in my box, therefor I´m looking to see if I can get TV on the meny to work.
I have been in touch with them and of course that I will use my Kodi ONLY for legal purpose.
I have sort of the same issue running kodi 15.2 as well and I to can not get the "tv" botton to come up on my main screen either. I have enabled and disabled it. in general settings for TV and nothing. I have even installed the IPTV simple client 2 and run it , with no results. i have enabled and disabled tit numerous times and still nothing, it is almost as if the simple client isn't even loading. cause even when i disable and then enable it nothing happens. even when i set it up, i didn't get the "PVR client requires a restart". Any ideas? Am i missing something?

thanks
(2015-10-25, 03:36)imnuts Wrote: [ -> ]I have sort of the same issue running kodi 15.2 as well and I to can not get the "tv" botton to come up on my main screen either. I have enabled and disabled it. in general settings for TV and nothing. I have even installed the IPTV simple client 2 and run it , with no results. i have enabled and disabled tit numerous times and still nothing, it is almost as if the simple client isn't even loading. cause even when i disable and then enable it nothing happens. even when i set it up, i didn't get the "PVR client requires a restart". Any ideas? Am i missing something?

thanks

I read somewhere that if you change skin it can work.
I´m going to try that today.