Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Logfile Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is in the right section. But since I'm running Linux on my Android box I thought this would be the right place to post this.

I'm trying to read my logfile to see if I can find out why sometimes when I'm watching a movie on Isengard 15.2 RC3 the movie will shutdown isengard reboots.

I looked at the log file and found some errors near the bottom half. But I think those are from when trying to upload the logfile I got an error for kodi log uploader, maintenance took wouldn't send log neither. So I finally got it sent with xunity logfile loader.

Maybe someone can see where in the log when the movie crashes and isengard reloads.

Thanks
<deep breath>

1. You can't run Linux on an Android box. You can have a box that can run one or the other, but that's hardware vs the OS. So you'd need to state which you're using and the hardware platform.

2. 15.2 RC3 is already out of date, unless there's something about your platform. You'd be wise to upgrade to the current stable before going further.

3. There is no official "maintenance tool" - the only one I know of is highly recommended to be avoided.

4. Any talk of xunity will end badly. Please see this link.

Soooo... if you're talking about accessing a valid, local or network source, then please try again and with the appropriately uploaded debug logfile.
I actually forgot to paste it.

I'm running OpenELEC Linux.

I couldn't use Kodi logfile uploaded because it's giving errors. So I had to use another logfile uploaded.

http://xbmclogs.com/pqzppdnun
Maybe you should load more Banned_add-ons (wiki) on it to f*ck your system up Wink

My advise would be:

1. SSH (wiki) into your box
2. do the following command:

Code:
mv ~/.kodi ~/kodi-bak
3. reboot

Your OE version is the latest. So the above is like a factory reset and all your settings and addons are gone (or better said...backuped in the kodi-bak folder).

You won't get any support while those addons and repositories are installed and I guess, those are causing your issue.
(2015-10-27, 10:28)David1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should load more Banned_add-ons (wiki) on it to f*ck your system up Wink

My advise would be:

1. SSH (wiki) into your box
2. do the following command:

Code:
mv ~/.kodi ~/kodi-bak
3. reboot

Your OE version is the latest. So the above is like a factory reset and all your settings and addons are gone (or better said...backuped in the kodi-bak folder).

You won't get any support while those addons and repositories are installed and I guess, those are causing your issue.

Gotcha Big Grin