Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PseudoLibrary - Browser & Strm Generator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lunatixz Repo Download

What Does it Do?
  • PseudoLibrary aggregates multiple Kodi sources (ex. Plugins, Youtube, RSS, UPNP) into one browse-able plugin.
    Strms and NFO can be generated and added to Kodi's Library, Titles can be searched and exported directly to PseudoTV Live.

Release is in early alpha, debug logs are not necessary. Most features are not fully implemented.

Scheduling Service is planned...

Spotlight:
integrate-netflix-and-hulu-into-xbmc

Special thanks to:
  • Code:
    bradvido88, angrycamel, spoyser
Awesome, but want to find out how to make it not list the titles during playback as 'main.m3u8'

This has worked great for me - have Kodi with PseudoLibrary running on PC creating strm's from Playon library - pulling a few thousand movies and about 1000 tv shows. Emby server running on same computer scans the strm folder and creates NFO files for each - It seemed that was the only way to get Kodi to recognize them and scrape them and show them in the Movies and TV Shows library.

I can play all the movies and tv shows, and they load quickly, but when I play something, it shows title as "main.m3u8"
When I select the movie it shows the full nfo info and description, fanart, etc. But as soon as it starts playing it says I'm playing "main.m3u8" and doesn't show any metadata or artwork.

Is there something I am doing wrong that is forcing Kodi to think it is playing main.m3u8?
This project is going to be complete after the new year
This project is being merged with the PseudoCompanion tool, Enjoy
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=252470