Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Background issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow members,
Yesterday I let my mother use my box to watch a movie, and as she was messing it for a bit I'm guessing she pressed a button she wasn't supposed to press and this popped up. I haven't been able to take it off. I have tried everything any ideas what It can be thanks !

I think you need to use a mouse to remove, download an app on your phone like Wukong Remote or something similar and use the mouse option and you should be able to click on it
Seems like the firmware of the hardware your running isn't correctly configured as a tv with no touch input?
(2015-11-02, 14:56)mackemchris Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need to use a mouse to remove, download an app on your phone like Wukong Remote or something similar and use the mouse option and you should be able to click on it
(2015-11-02, 14:56)mackemchris Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need to use a mouse to remove, download an app on your phone like Wukong Remote or something similar and use the mouse option and you should be able to click on it

Can I download it on the box itself and do it?
(2015-11-02, 16:14)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like the firmware of the hardware your running isn't correctly configured as a tv with no touch input?

it was working fine until my mom was messing with the controller and it popped up. I still haven't been able to figure it out. Should I reset the box?
Just plug in a physical mouse and click it?

Anyway moved to OS independent as discussions isn't for help requests.