Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Interleaving channels ... help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im using the latest incarnation of pseudo as of 11/1/15 , Isenguard 15.2, I made a very simple S2 with 4 channels, each channel a simple "tv show"

I have tried this: ch1 - interleave with channel 2 with these settings: channel # = 1, days of the week UMTWS, time 12:00, episode count 5

with these settings Im expecting to see in ch1, parts of ch2 (about 5 episodes) at around 12pm on Mon Tues Weds.....

I see no changes to the CH1 at any times of day or day....

My questions are:
1) in my example am I asking channel 1 to put parts of channel2 in it? or is channel 2 getting parts of channel1?
2) what is the correct "days of the week" settings? I cant see the description completly, whats the setting for ALL days? and what does it look like when I just want mon or wedsHuh
3) is there a problem with having diffrent video types (avi, mp4 fl) etc?

anyway Ive beenplaying with the interleaving for a bit now and cant figure out any combination that shows changes in the schdules... Ive searched, it seems simple but sofar no joy....

anyone? thanks for responses in advance... again these are local shows nothing special, just want to inter leave, want tv shows untill 9pm then throw in a movie etc.. nothing over the top...
(2015-11-02, 23:34)wrichards Wrote: [ -> ]Im using the latest incarnation of pseudo as of 11/1/15 , Isenguard 15.2, I made a very simple S2 with 4 channels, each channel a simple "tv show"

I have tried this: ch1 - interleave with channel 2 with these settings: channel # = 1, days of the week UMTWS, time 12:00, episode count 5

with these settings Im expecting to see in ch1, parts of ch2 (about 5 episodes) at around 12pm on Mon Tues Weds.....

I see no changes to the CH1 at any times of day or day....

My questions are:
1) in my example am I asking channel 1 to put parts of channel2 in it? or is channel 2 getting parts of channel1?
2) what is the correct "days of the week" settings? I cant see the description completly, whats the setting for ALL days? and what does it look like when I just want mon or wedsHuh
3) is there a problem with having diffrent video types (avi, mp4 fl) etc?

anyway Ive beenplaying with the interleaving for a bit now and cant figure out any combination that shows changes in the schdules... Ive searched, it seems simple but sofar no joy....

anyone? thanks for responses in advance... again these are local shows nothing special, just want to inter leave, want tv shows untill 9pm then throw in a movie etc.. nothing over the top...

Do you have set top box enabled? I would have to see a log in-order to properly debug any issues...