Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTV Simple Client - Slow loading of channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have an .m3u list with 1300 channels, which are streamed over a powerful server.

When I convert the .m3u list to a bouqet list for my dreambox and use it there, the channels are loading instantly (about 0.5 seconds).

When I use the .m3u on IPTV Simple Client on Kodi, the channels are loading really slow, about 7-10 (!!!) seconds.

I already tried to replace the advanced Settings, but it didin't help.

What can I do?

Thanks for your help!
(2015-11-03, 08:58)Patrik7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I have an .m3u list with 1300 channels, which are streamed over a powerful server.

When I convert the .m3u list to a bouqet list for my dreambox and use it there, the channels are loading instantly (about 0.5 seconds).

When I use the .m3u on IPTV Simple Client on Kodi, the channels are loading really slow, about 7-10 (!!!) seconds.

What can I do?

Thanks for your help!

can i ask , have you managed to get an EPG working and /or logos to your list ?
I have a small list of 150 channels which play well in PVA simple client but i have spent 3 days trying to find a URL that will get the guide working ?
am willing to pay for one but googling it doesnt find me anything.
(2015-11-03, 22:24)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-03, 08:58)Patrik7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

What can I do?

Thanks for your help!

can i ask , have you managed to get an EPG working and /or logos to your list ?
I have a small list of 150 channels which play well in PVA simple client but i have spent 3 days trying to find a URL that will get the guide working ?
am willing to pay for one but googling it doesnt find me anything.

I don't use an EPG, neither logos... ;-)