Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: mx pro android tv box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I just bought an Android TV Box, AH050 Quad Core Kit Kat MX PRO. There's a lot of channels to browse through. While I know I've only begun to scratch the surface with respect to using this excellent piece of equipment, I do see a number of channels that don't work. Also, being a Canadian, I interested in getting access to live TV from here in Canada in order to watch hockey and some Canadian TV channels.

My Kodi version is 14.12, I believe.

Perhaps one of you more experienced users/gurus could offer advice on how to do the following:

1. Get the channels to work that are on here.
2. Acquire or gain access to Canadian TV channels.
3. Get rid of or remove channels that I don't need.

I know there's probably no simple answer(s) to my questions but being SUCH A NOOB, I could use some help.

PS. I've connected my MX PRO via ethernet cable to my cable router box. Also, my TV is a SONY Bravia (non-smart TV)
PPS I get the sense that sometimes when I click the clicker that came in the box too many times in a row, this jams up. Also, The time on the screen in the upper right hand corner doesn't show my time zone.

Thank in advance for anyone that will provide assistance!
Smile