Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-14, 13:22)tdbegley Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz,

Have you added the Textures file to /media to prevent the stuttering issue?

Regards.

Yes I do.
(2016-01-14, 13:41)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-14, 13:15)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

The new Poster List view looks great & works well....great work.

I am still having issues with the limited view list inside sets. Since you added the new Poster List view in latest update I now have 4 I can choose from, the three I posted a screen shot of a while back plus the new view has been added to the list. I really can't use the skin if I can't choose the view I want for sets.I have tried on three systems now, two of them a fresh install with no other skins except confluence & the issue is still there. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Another issue I am having is that the weather backgrounds are not showing up, I just get a white background.I have several weather background packs installed & none are showing. Weather icons are changing OK though.

Another issue is that the transparency for the home bar doesn't seem to be working. I have it set to text in tiles & no matter what value I sent, it stays solid. I can change the transparency of the two widget parts no problem.

Cheers

I have all views available for sets. If you have them in library mod, you must be have them in sets mod because it's same file (MyVideoNav.xml) used.

Do you have configured weather background in skin settings ?

Transparency working for me :

Hi Guilouz,

1. I'm afraid mine are different & as said before this is on three different systems. I have 20 view options to choose from in the main movie library & only 4 view options to choose inside sets.

2. Yes, weather background is set in skin settings & nothing appears. I can also change to a different background pack from within the weather page but nothing is ever shown.
**Update** I have just noticed that if I switch between locations within the weather page then a background image briefly appears whilst the info is refreshed & is then covered by a white/grey solid colour. I have also tried changing the transparency & colour under weather fanart option & it makes no difference. Having said that, the image seems to be random when it appears & not related to current weather at all.

3. Transparency seems to set OK for all view styles except the one I was using....Text in Tiles....but that is also the one you show in screen shot (I think) & is OK for you. If I set it to 10% transparency it is still solid but changes for other styles.

Cheers
Not sure why, but having set the sub menu backgrounds, I'm getting nothing.
<Deleted>
(2016-01-14, 14:50)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-14, 13:41)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-14, 13:15)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

The new Poster List view looks great & works well....great work.

I am still having issues with the limited view list inside sets. Since you added the new Poster List view in latest update I now have 4 I can choose from, the three I posted a screen shot of a while back plus the new view has been added to the list. I really can't use the skin if I can't choose the view I want for sets.I have tried on three systems now, two of them a fresh install with no other skins except confluence & the issue is still there. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Another issue I am having is that the weather backgrounds are not showing up, I just get a white background.I have several weather background packs installed & none are showing. Weather icons are changing OK though.

Another issue is that the transparency for the home bar doesn't seem to be working. I have it set to text in tiles & no matter what value I sent, it stays solid. I can change the transparency of the two widget parts no problem.

Cheers

I have all views available for sets. If you have them in library mod, you must be have them in sets mod because it's same file (MyVideoNav.xml) used.

Do you have configured weather background in skin settings ?

Transparency working for me :

Hi Guilouz,

1. I'm afraid mine are different & as said before this is on three different systems. I have 20 view options to choose from in the main movie library & only 4 view options to choose inside sets.

2. Yes, weather background is set in skin settings & nothing appears. I can also change to a different background pack from within the weather page but nothing is ever shown.
**Update** I have just noticed that if I switch between locations within the weather page then a background image briefly appears whilst the info is refreshed & is then covered by a white/grey solid colour. I have also tried changing the transparency & colour under weather fanart option & it makes no difference. Having said that, the image seems to be random when it appears & not related to current weather at all.

3. Transparency seems to set OK for all view styles except the one I was using....Text in Tiles....but that is also the one you show in screen shot (I think) & is OK for you. If I set it to 10% transparency it is still solid but changes for other styles.

Cheers

1. I have installed mod on a new machine and all views are present for sets... Skin.helper.service is up to date ?

2. Have you selected weather widget in personnalise home menu ?

3. Yes, sorry, I have upload bad files, I just realize. fixed in next release.
(2016-01-14, 16:44)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why, but having set the sub menu backgrounds, I'm getting nothing.

Submenus background will be added in personnalise home menu.
(2016-01-14, 21:20)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]1. I have installed mod on a new machine and all views are present for sets... Skin.helper.service is up to date ?

2. Have you selected weather widget in personnalise home menu ?

3. Yes, sorry, I have upload bad files, I just realize. fixed in next release.

Hi Guilouz,

1. This is strange.....Skin.helper.service is version 1.0.23, up to date as far as I know. I am also not getting smart playlists appear to select for widgets if that's related & gives a clue.

2. Yes, weather widget is selected for home menu.

3. Great, thanks.

Cheers.
(2016-01-14, 12:55)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-14, 06:00)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-14, 04:12)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]You can add next episodes on widget, in default widgets there is full of possibilities

Same for next aired

Hi Guilouz,

Are you saying it's in the default widgets or it needs to be added, Because I don't see following episodes(episodes suivants) or my TV series released todays(mes séries TV diffuses aujourd'hui)

Here :

I found 2 issues why I could not see Recently Played Episodes and My TV Shows Aired Today show, in the default widgets options.

1) I was using the nightly RC build, When I reverted back to the final Beta 5. Recently played Episodes Widgets appeared in the widget default options

2) My Next Aired was customised, only when I set it back to default My TV Shows Aired Today. Also appeared in the widget default options. After setting the widget I customised Next Aired. Everything is now working perfectly Big Grin

I had these issued on my Nvidia Shield TV and iMac.
First, I want to thank you the author of the Eminence skin. This heavily influenced my decision to start using Kodi.

Features/Bugs/Questions

1) Can we get the option adjust the transparency and color of the icon on the top left of the screen, or tie it to one of the other options?

2) Date field on the top right, can it be changed to use the kodi system settings for long date format.

3) The option for Show widget posters allows us to "Individually set in customisation dialog". In the customization dialog, can Show widget posts be changed from a checkbox (Yes/No) to (Yes/No/Up) so on some, they only appear when I press up?

4) Inside the hub, you have options like "TV shows, Recently Added, Recently Played". Is there a way to get what is displayed in the hub to be reflective of the category. If I have Recently Added, it shows me things from recently added (that is, before I actually go into recently added)

Questions

5) With music, how do I get the backgrounds to show on the home screen? The widget is "Albums", so I would expect the Album art to be displayed. Is there a way to get recently added albums for the widget? I am using Emby and the Kodi for Emby plugin, so that might be part of the issue.

6) With pictures, same questions. (It doesn't handle pictures at all)

Side note, I see there is a MyPicsDB addon. Would you recommend it over the default picture handler? Right now the Kodi for Emby plugin doesn't serve pictures, so I'll need a native Kodi handler for that.

Kodi, Jarvis, Beta 5 running on a FireTV (and testing running on Windows 10)
Kodi for Emby plugin, using the beta x.x.71
(2016-01-15, 04:10)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-14, 12:55)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-14, 06:00)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Are you saying it's in the default widgets or it needs to be added, Because I don't see following episodes(episodes suivants) or my TV series released todays(mes séries TV diffuses aujourd'hui)

Here :

I found 2 issues why I could not see Recently Played Episodes and My TV Shows Aired Today show, in the default widgets options.

1) I was using the nightly RC build, When I reverted back to the final Beta 5. Recently played Episodes Widgets appeared in the widget default options

2) My Next Aired was customised, only when I set it back to default My TV Shows Aired Today. Also appeared in the widget default options. After setting the widget I customised Next Aired. Everything is now working perfectly Big Grin

I had these issued on my Nvidia Shield TV and iMac.

I use Jarvis nightly build and Krypton nightly build too and I don't have this problem.
(2016-01-15, 08:16)rhodges Wrote: [ -> ]First, I want to thank you the author of the Eminence skin. This heavily influenced my decision to start using Kodi.

Features/Bugs/Questions

1) Can we get the option adjust the transparency and color of the icon on the top left of the screen, or tie it to one of the other options?

2) Date field on the top right, can it be changed to use the kodi system settings for long date format.

3) The option for Show widget posters allows us to "Individually set in customisation dialog". In the customization dialog, can Show widget posts be changed from a checkbox (Yes/No) to (Yes/No/Up) so on some, they only appear when I press up?

4) Inside the hub, you have options like "TV shows, Recently Added, Recently Played". Is there a way to get what is displayed in the hub to be reflective of the category. If I have Recently Added, it shows me things from recently added (that is, before I actually go into recently added)

Questions

5) With music, how do I get the backgrounds to show on the home screen? The widget is "Albums", so I would expect the Album art to be displayed. Is there a way to get recently added albums for the widget? I am using Emby and the Kodi for Emby plugin, so that might be part of the issue.

Side note, I see there is a MyPicsDB addon. Would you recommend it over the default picture handler? Right now the Kodi for Emby plugin doesn't serve pictures, so I'll need a native Kodi handler for that.

1. When I have some time, I will do.
2. I will take a look.
3. No, when this setting is enabled, you have possibility to choose if posters will be displayed with widget or not for each tile.
4. You can configure as you wish in personnalise home menu. Here :

For the rest, I don't use emby and I don't know how is working.
(2016-01-07, 23:38)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

I still have this issue within sets....when previously mentioned I was using your Mod on my works Windows PC. Have just done a fresh install on my android Wetek Core box & am still only seeing the three options for view type when in sets only.

Cheers.
For some reason I seem to have this problem too. In 'sets' I only get the option for 4 views when I know there should be more. I don't get this issue outside of 'sets'. :/
Sorry for the basic question, but does this mod install as a separate skin, or over the existing Eminence 2.0 skin? I have Kodi setup pretty much the way I like it, but I'd like to experiment with this. If it's just another skin, I can totally do that. Smile
(2016-01-15, 13:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-15, 08:16)rhodges Wrote: [ -> ]First, I want to thank you the author of the Eminence skin. This heavily influenced my decision to start using Kodi.

Features/Bugs/Questions

Questions

1. When I have some time, I will do.
2. I will take a look.
3. No, when this setting is enabled, you have possibility to choose if posters will be displayed with widget or not for each tile.
4. You can configure as you wish in personnalise home menu. Here :

For the rest, I don't use emby and I don't know how is working.
Thank you. I'll take a look at that and see if I can get it setup.

Regarding the Emby for Kodi stuff, I wasn't sure if that is the problem, or if I am not selecting the correct option in the skin to display the images. Does this go back to the original post about how artwork has to be in the folder structure to work?
(2016-01-13, 21:18)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-13, 19:09)drmcatchr Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing Work Guilouz,

Would it be possible to get Rom Collection Browser to work with this mod?

I not use Rom Collection Browser. It's not working ?

Oh Yes, It's working all-right. Just that it looks odd out with everything else neatly set in your mod.

Would it be possible to change this old dated look?

Into something as dazzling as this?

Another user had modded the add-on to work in Eminence v1 over here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234879

You could maybe take this to the next level Big Grin Thanks!