Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just started to use this skin really liking it so far. Only thing for me is when I try to change the studio or genre icons I am unable to do so. I have downloaded them from the kodi repo and they show up in addons folder as resource.images.studios.coloured. Any idea on what I'm doing wrong. Thanks
Guys where do you put the Studio Icons for the new option ?
I enabled it but i see an empty box and not the icon itself ..
Thanks in advance .
(2016-01-08, 01:17)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-08, 00:39)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-07, 23:38)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

I still have this issue within sets....when previously mentioned I was using your Mod on my works Windows PC. Have just done a fresh install on my android Wetek Core box & am still only seeing the three options for view type when in sets only.

Cheers.

All views are activated for sets :

Quote:<views>
<view id="Posters" value="52" languageid="31651" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,sets,programs"/>
<view id="Info icons" value="59" languageid="31141" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,sets"/>
<view id="Big Posters" value="51" languageid="31643" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons,albums,artists"/>
<view id="Banners" value="55" languageid="31642" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,sets"/>
<view id="Frames" value="56" languageid="31644" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,episodes,pictures,sets,artists"/>
<view id="Gallery" value="505" languageid="31163" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons,artists"/>
<view id="Big wide" value="53" languageid="540" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons,artists"/>
<view id="Big wide with logos" value="600" languageid="31532" type="movies,tvshows,sets"/>
<view id="Big list" value="57" languageid="537" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,seasons,sets,albums,artists"/>
<view id="Big list info" value="501" languageid="31142" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,seasons,sets"/>
<view id="Panel list" value="58" languageid="31137" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,episodes,artists,albums,songs,tvchannels,tvrecordings,programs,pictures"/>
<view id="Thumbs" value="500" languageid="31647" type="all"/>
<view id="List" value="50" languageid="535" type="all"/>
<view id="Media Info 1" value="54" languageid="31645" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
<view id="Media Info 2" value="502" languageid="31143" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
<view id="Media Info 3" value="503" languageid="31148" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
<view id="Info List" value="508" languageid="31192" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
<view id="Info List 2" value="509" languageid="31646" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
<view id="Fanarts/Thumbs list" value="506" languageid="31164" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons,artists,songs"/>
</views>

Hi Guilouz,

Do you have any idea why they are not showing for me on two different systems & what I might try to fix it?

Cheers

Hi Guilouz,

I think I have found the issue with the view types inside sets Big GrinBig Grin
If you look at the red highlighted code above that you posted a while back, these are the three view types I was getting before you added the Poster List view. I think that the code for sets in movies should be "setmovies", not "sets". Obviously (I assume) the "All" would contain "setmovies" within it to give me the three views. When you added the new view I guess that was either "all" or titled correctly but I don't have the code to see.
I appologise in advance if I'm talking rubbish but it seems a logical link as a non-programmer to me.....I also have no idea what "sets" are actualy supposed to be if not movie sets.

Cheers
(2016-01-15, 18:04)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-08, 01:17)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-08, 00:39)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]All views are activated for sets :

Hi Guilouz,

Do you have any idea why they are not showing for me on two different systems & what I might try to fix it?

Cheers

Hi Guilouz,

If you look at the red highlighted code above that you posted a while back, these are the three view types I was getting before you added the Poster List view. I think that the code for sets in movies should be "setmovies", not "sets". Obviously (I assume) the "All" would contain "setmovies" within it to give me the three views. When you added the new view I guess that was either "all" or titled correctly but I don't have the code to see.
I appologise in advance if I'm talking rubbish but it seems a logical link as a non-programmer to me.....I also have no idea what "sets" are actualy supposed to be if not movie sets.

Cheers

For me sets is working. Do you try with setmovies ?
(2016-01-15, 17:04)guandms Wrote: [ -> ]Guys where do you put the Studio Icons for the new option ?
Thanks in advance .

You must activate it here :

And selected ressource addon here :
(2016-01-15, 22:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-15, 18:04)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-08, 01:17)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Cheers

Hi Guilouz,

Cheers

Hi Guilouz,

No, I can't try it, I don't know where the code is? I just noticed it in the code you posted & was sure that was going to be the issue & you would suddenly realise what had happened.
There's something wrong because I have the same fault on three systems & I noticed that lstar337 in a few posts earlier is reporting the same problem?

Cheers
(2016-01-15, 22:17)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-15, 17:04)guandms Wrote: [ -> ]Guys where do you put the Studio Icons for the new option ?
Thanks in advance .

You must activate it here :

And selected ressource addon here :
I was struggling with this too. I had to download script.image.resource.select-jarvis add-on. This then allowed me to select studio, genre and weather icons.

https://github.com/ronie/script.image.re...is?files=1. Just make sure its the Jarvis branch.
(2016-01-15, 22:53)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-15, 22:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-15, 18:04)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Cheers

Hi Guilouz,

No, I can't try it, I don't know where the code is? I just noticed it in the code you posted & was sure that was going to be the issue & you would suddenly realise what had happened.
There's something wrong because I have the same fault on three systems & I noticed that lstar337 in a few posts earlier is reporting the same problem?

Cheers

It's in folder extras/views.xml
Can anybody show a picture, of how the coloured movie and tv shows icons look like? I've set mine, but its not coloured
Hi Guilouz,

is it possible to create a Browse Remote path setting for Backup\Restore.

Thanks
Hi Guilouz

Is there a view, or a way how to set so that you can go straight to movie or tv shows information?

I have my view set as info list, but then have to hit the menu button to go into movie information to view trailers etc. Is there no way to get such a view?

I hope that makes sense
(2016-01-16, 13:08)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Can anybody show a picture, of how the coloured movie and tv shows icons look like? I've set mine, but its not coloured

In colored icons addon some of them are not colored.
(2016-01-16, 13:26)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Thanks

I do not have a choice. Restore/Backup are handled by skin.helper.service
(2016-01-16, 13:27)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz

Is there a view, or a way how to set so that you can go straight to movie or tv shows information?

I have my view set as info list, but then have to hit the menu button to go into movie information to view trailers etc. Is there no way to get such a view?

I hope that makes sense

You can configure library in kodi settings to launch info dialog before playback

(2016-01-16, 15:55)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16, 13:26)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Thanks

I do not have a choice. Restore/Backup are handled by skin.helper.service

That's a shame, Everytime I use backup I have to look for my backup folder. Sad
Anyway still an awesome skin Big Grin

Thanks