Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does this come with the option to a minimal home menu? all icons gone. i love that in the your minimal mod. and then the option to select a folder with your own backgrounds. so great.
also i saw a bunch of extra new view types really great love that to keep them comming. the more the better.

i tried it a lot to day and till now no bugs found.
(2016-01-18, 20:28)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-18, 18:57)incubus Wrote: [ -> ]16x9 folder -> Font.xml file -> Font-HomeMenu section
Thanks. Which part in that folder do I enter the size I want? Or is that how you need to put it down?

Don't know which OS you run Kodi on, but, for example on linux, in folder ~/.kodi/addons/skin.eminence.2-mod/16x9/ there is a file named Font.xml.

In this file, starting line 17 you read :
Code:
<font>
    <name>Font-HomeMenu</name>
    <filename>Roboto-Regular.ttf</filename>
    <size>28</size>
</font>

That's the Font-HomeMenu section. Change the value 28 between the size tags to what to want, save the file and reload the skin.
(2016-01-19, 11:41)incubus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-18, 20:28)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-18, 18:57)incubus Wrote: [ -> ]16x9 folder -> Font.xml file -> Font-HomeMenu section
Thanks. Which part in that folder do I enter the size I want? Or is that how you need to put it down?

Don't know which OS you run Kodi on, but, for example on linux, in folder ~/.kodi/addons/skin.eminence.2-mod/16x9/ there is a file named Font.xml.

In this file, starting line 17 you read :
Code:
<font>
    <name>Font-HomeMenu</name>
    <filename>Roboto-Regular.ttf</filename>
    <size>28</size>
</font>

That's the Font-HomeMenu section. Change the value 28 between the size tags to what to want, save the file and reload the skin.
Thanks, running Android
Guys i need help !
Fanart for music is not working well for me , cdart manager have downloaded all files he needs , on skin Mad-Nox it's working perfectly !!!!
For this is 90% of the fanart is ot working, CDART is working fine ....
Please help ...
can u please add clear art view for movies and tv shows that would look awesome on this skin
Yes clearart view will be perfect !!!
Hi
I organized all music folder and everything works great :-)

There is one more thing - display of radio stations
There is a way to change the view of radio stations?
has nothing to do?

Thank you

Is there a way to get colour flags? Personally they look nice, but just curious to know if within the mod, one can modify something to get this?
yeah Please update skin with clear art and also logo view would be really amazing
First thanks for this great skin.
But I have problem with the cdart. If album does not have CD art files in the CD Art dir, the skin crash.

Thanks in advance for your help
(2016-01-21, 16:18)sviet2k Wrote: [ -> ]First thanks for this great skin.
But I have problem with the cdart. If album does not have CD art files in the CD Art dir, the skin crash.

Are you using the correct cdart from github or the one from the kodi repository?
(2016-01-21, 16:40)tdbegley Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you using the correct cdart from github or the one from the kodi repository?

I use the cd art manager (add on from the skin) to generate cd art files under /mnt/sdcard/cdart. I have ~500 albums and cd art manager can generate only cd art files for only 100 albums. In the skin, I set the CD Art dir to /mnt/sdcard/cdart. I don't have problem to play album that has cd art files but the skin crash if I try to play albums that don't have cd art.

Thanks for your quick prompt.
(2016-01-21, 17:11)sviet2k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-21, 16:40)tdbegley Wrote: [ -> ]

I use the cd art manager (add on from the skin) to generate cd art files under /mnt/sdcard/cdart. I have ~500 albums and cd art manager can generate only cd art files for only 100 albums. In the skin, I set the CD Art dir to /mnt/sdcard/cdart. I don't have problem to play album that has cd art files but the skin crash if I try to play albums that don't have cd art.

Thanks for your quick prompt.

I understand that, however there are many varieties off cd art manager around at the moment, theres cdart manager from the kodi repository, cd art manager ng branch and the beta branch. Which one did you install? How did you install it?
(2016-01-21, 17:20)tdbegley Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that, however there are many varieties off cd art manager around at the moment, theres cdart manager from the kodi repository, cd art manager ng branch and the beta branch. Which one did you install? How did you install it?

I install this add on from this skin.
In Skin Setting, there is a page that lists all needed add on. I click on it to install. I guess that it come from kodi repository.
But I think the problem is related to the skin that does not check if the CD ART file exists or not. It's not a CD ART manager problem.
(2016-01-21, 17:30)sviet2k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-21, 17:20)tdbegley Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that, however there are many varieties off cd art manager around at the moment, theres cdart manager from the kodi repository, cd art manager ng branch and the beta branch. Which one did you install? How did you install it?

I install this add on from this skin.
In Skin Setting, there is a page that lists all needed add on. I click on it to install. I guess that it come from kodi repository.
But I think the problem is related to the skin that does not check if the CD ART file exists or not. It's not a CD ART manager problem.

Ok, the required dependencies in the skin will install the addon from the kodi repository which is the wrong version of cd art manager to use. I use cd art manager for my albums and have no issue at all, i have many artists that cd art manager pulls no art for but the skin does not crash when playing these songs. The addon you need to use is the following link.

https://github.com/stefansielaff/script.cdartmanager

Uninstall cd art manager and make sure you delete the cd art manager folder from userdata/addons folder aswell as the uninstall procedure does not delete the addon settings from there. Then install via zip and install the downloaded version from the link above. That will almost definably work for you.

If you flick back through the posts there are numerous posts regarding cdart manager and it has been said many times that the addon needed for it to work properly is from the github link above.

Hope this helps. Any more questions please ask but if you chose to continue using the kodi repository version then you will run into endless isues.