Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-03, 16:49)Djsimonsez Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to add and option for a sub menu image rather than text?

thanks

It's possible but I have no plain to do this.
(2016-02-03, 20:39)incubus Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz, I cannot clearly distinguish between the icons in the Info view (circled in red below) :

This is maybe because I look at my screen at a 4.5m distance and I'm getting old Wink

I don't really know what can be done... They cannot be larger due to the surrounding components.
Maybe we can enlarge the round icons to fit the surrounding squares.

Yes impossible, they cannot be larger.

For that, all icons must be recreated but I have no time to do this.
(2016-02-03, 23:57)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]@ Guilouz,

When viewing album Track list from the playlist library menu the artwork aspect ratio is incorrect.

Accessing albums from the Music library

playlist library

Thanks

Yes I know, it's fixed in next release.

Here next changelog :

Add possibility to choose, photo, video or musique for splash screen.
Add support for Arial font (Thanks yakirp88).
Add new "Icons and texts only" home bar.
Fix AM/PM not disappear on submenu.
Fix video info on actors info during playback.
Fix aspect ratio poster on music playlist.
Change ID of the skin.
Change system date to be the same as date in settings.
(2016-02-02, 21:10)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so how exactly do you disable the new style submenu?? I would like to change it back to the text style submenu, as most icons show up as puzzle pieces after clearing thumbs.Thanks!
(2016-02-04, 02:22)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-02, 21:10)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so how exactly do you disable the new style submenu?? I would like to change it back to the text style submenu, as most icons show up as puzzle pieces after clearing thumbs.Thanks!

Not possible to desactivate new submenu. Puzzle thumbs are fallback thumb if no icon is selected.
(2016-02-04, 02:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]For that, all icons must be recreated but I have no time to do this.

Here : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5857...uttons.zip (zipped buttons folder)
or : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5857...xtures.xbt (Textures.xbt)
Thanks, they will be replaced with next release.
Small modification for music background on Home + menus....

Add in "Includes_Furniture.xml" after "<!-- BACKGROUND -->"

Code:
<control type="visualisation">
                <visible>Player.HasAudio</visible>
                <visible>!Window.IsVisible(weather)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="multiimage">
            <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
            <include>Dimensions_Fullscreen</include>
            <timeperimage>10000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <fadetime>1500</fadetime>
            <loop>yes</loop>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
<!-- Modification Visible -->            
            <visible>System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow) + Skin.String(MusicVisualisation, artistslideshow) + Player.HasAudio</visible>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="65" time="0" condition="Skin.HasSetting(OSDVisualisation.ShowFanart)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ArtistSlideshow.Animate)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="-30,-30" end="30,30" time="6000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ArtistSlideshow.Animate)">Conditional</animation>
        </control>
Hi All

Tonight I tried to load up Eminence 2 Mod on my Kryptonized Kodi, but it seems not to want to show itself. I believe all the required addons were installed before the skin itself.

If I were more skilled at interpreting logs, I might have a better clue, but the best I can see is when I switch to the new skin, it errors out before it ever hits the GUI.

Here is a fresh log (attempted skin change just after a reboot).

Thanks for any tips or insight Blush
Code:
ERROR: unable to load:/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.eminence.2-mod-Krypton/16x9/DialogKaiToast.xml

Looks like your 17.0-ALPHA1 Git:e1637b4 version is too old for Eminence 2 mod Krypton v1.1.0 which has included all the lastest Krypton skin changes.
Either try a newer Milhouse Kodi 17 or use Eminence 2 mod Krypton v1.0.4

[Edit] Confirmed that skin ABI has been bumped in his release #0129 and you have the #0122

See here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2229796
Quote:Bump skin ABI (backwards compatibility) version. This will break most third-party skins. Only report GUI problems with stock Confluence.
@Guilouz: I have a small request, if you are willing to consider it. Could you perhaps add a setting to have the episode/movie info appear automatically after pause? You could even add a delay timer to the options, or just make it an on-off feature?

On another note, it would be nice if we could control the delay of the info overlay during library navigation?
Hi Guilouz I downloaded 1.30 for Jarvis. Installed from zip, but now I'm getting a blank screen. Any ideas?
(2016-02-05, 15:06)Alanon Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz: I have a small request, if you are willing to consider it. Could you perhaps add a setting to have the episode/movie info appear automatically after pause? You could even add a delay timer to the options, or just make it an on-off feature?

Done in next release.

For the rest, I will see if it's possible.
(2016-02-05, 20:26)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz I downloaded 1.30 for Jarvis. Installed from zip, but now I'm getting a blank screen. Any ideas?

Strange, I have no idea for that. I have installed it on media player box of my friend (fresh install) and all works fine.
Thanks it's working now.

One thing though, on Windows I have my background images folder on my desktop. However when I try and add multi images I don't get an option to look up this folder. Any idea how I get to this so I can set my own images?

If anybody can assist, then please advise where I should put my images folder. I want to add my own backgrounds.