Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You must add your songs in your library
(2016-02-08, 00:27)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]You must add your songs in your library

I thought I did that....
(2016-02-07, 04:13)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Is there a way to hide the top left icon? I found the option to hide the header text, but not the header icon.
I know I have asked about this, but, would you add a way to be able to show the widget posts on up, except for, say weather, I always want to show it.

No setting for that.
I went ahead and made some changes to support some of the things I've asked about.

1) The ability to hide the top left icon. It is just on/off for now. I may change it so it can be turned off Always/Only Home/Everywhere
2) Changed the Customise home screen -> Show widget posters to be Always/Never/On Up

I might add some more stuff. Would you be interested in adding my changes? I can provide a zip of everything, or just files I changed.
Send me files, I will take a look.
(2016-02-08, 13:23)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Send me files, I will take a look.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

It contains only the files that changed from skin.eminence.2.mod-1.3.1.
Also, it adds an entry to the strings.po. The one for French will need to be translated.

I still have a few more things I'd like to do, but this is a good start for me Smile
@Guilouz: Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but if you check the "Thumbs 16x9" option in the tv show library section, the episode thumbnails of every show are not displayed, no matter in which view.

watch gallery

The first two images show the difference between "Thumbs 16x9" turned on and off. As you can see, without it, it's just the fanart which you can see anyway in the background. The third image shows what happens in episode view: when the thumb setting is on, there is no episode thumb. This happens in all the views. The fourth picture shows how it should look, but this time the thumb setting is off.

Could you somehow correct this behaviour? I would like to be able to choose the series thumbnail as I wish, without it affecting the episode thumbs.

BTW, this mod is really coming along into its own, you might consider adding it to some repo! I'm sure you would get a much greater response. Keep up the great work!
How do we get the autocompletion keyboard to work with this skin?? I tried enabling it in extended info script, still no go?
(2016-02-08, 16:22)Alanon Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz: Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but if you check the "Thumbs 16x9" option in the tv show library section, the episode thumbnails of every show are not displayed, no matter in which view.

watch gallery

The first two images show the difference between "Thumbs 16x9" turned on and off. As you can see, without it, it's just the fanart which you can see anyway in the background. The third image shows what happens in episode view: when the thumb setting is on, there is no episode thumb. This happens in all the views. The fourth picture shows how it should look, but this time the thumb setting is off.

Could you somehow correct this behaviour? I would like to be able to choose the series thumbnail as I wish, without it affecting the episode thumbs.

BTW, this mod is really coming along into its own, you might consider adding it to some repo! I'm sure you would get a much greater response. Keep up the great work!
I think this might be the same problem I had with episode thumbnails. I thought it might have been because I was using Emby, but maybe it is the Thumbs 16x9 option. When I get home tonight, I'll see if that changes the behavior I'm seeing as well.
Hi Guiloz,

Great skin, use it all the time!

Small request: for some reason my 1080p home movies (shot with a Panasonic Lumix FZ1000) get recognized as "HDPR". It is just H264, but since the indicator/video/hdpr.png does not exist, it displays a question mark.

Would it be possible to copy the h264.png to hdpr.png and add it to your skin?
(2016-02-08, 18:43)rhodges Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-08, 16:22)Alanon Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz: Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but if you check the "Thumbs 16x9" option in the tv show library section, the episode thumbnails of every show are not displayed, no matter in which view.

watch gallery

I think this might be the same problem I had with episode thumbnails. I thought it might have been because I was using Emby, but maybe it is the Thumbs 16x9 option. When I get home tonight, I'll see if that changes the behavior I'm seeing as well.

I do not have this problem

Image Image
(2016-02-08, 20:04)Hablaras Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guiloz,

Great skin, use it all the time!

Small request: for some reason my 1080p home movies (shot with a Panasonic Lumix FZ1000) get recognized as "HDPR". It is just H264, but since the indicator/video/hdpr.png does not exist, it displays a question mark.

Would it be possible to copy the h264.png to hdpr.png and add it to your skin?

Yes, no problem.
(2016-02-08, 16:32)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]How do we get the autocompletion keyboard to work with this skin?? I tried enabling it in extended info script, still no go?
Is this just not part of the skin or am i missing something?
(2016-02-08, 21:21)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-08, 18:43)rhodges Wrote: [ -> ]

watch gallery

I do not have this problem

Image Image

I Have found this bug with episodes screen, I have fixed it. For next release Wink
(2016-02-08, 15:06)rhodges Wrote: [ -> ]

Also, it adds an entry to the strings.po. The one for French will need to be translated.

I still have a few more things I'd like to do, but this is a good start for me Smile

Thanks.
(2016-02-08, 22:52)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-08, 15:06)rhodges Wrote: [ -> ]

Changed the Customise home screen -> Show widget posters to be Always/Never/On Up

Not working for me, options have no effect.
I'll double check when I get home that I didn't leave anything out and send the entire skin if needed. I'll also shoot a crappy cell phone video to show how I expect it to work.