Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-23, 14:23)Kelexel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz, great job with this theme, very very nice !
I've got 2 questions :

First : How can I increase the time between two images when I select multi images for the background of the movie / series?

Second :The images used in the menu "Accueil" seem to have a dark filter above, how do we to delete it?

Thank you for all of your work !

1. Includes_Furniture.xml Line 562
2. In Includes_Furniture.xml too
Hi Guilouz,
thanks for your work
I have a small problem with the weather display
the only display that works is MULTI and the only working icons are DEFAULT

when I select something else there is no display

there is no display
I have the same problem. Also shouldn't have an icon displayed in the left widget? Seems to be missing from mine, or thats the way it is meant to be? The icons only show when i select the widget
There's a fontset tag in Font.xml. Is it used somewhere ?
For now I patch the default fontset with my own font settings (using Sinkin Sans font) but it would be cool if it were included in the skin and selectable Smile

Edit: Found it is used in theme settings.
(2016-02-23, 19:11)kobikite Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,
thanks for your work

there is no display

It's normal. Only multi fanarts for background and all weather icons except animated icons are working.
(2016-02-23, 17:05)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-23, 14:23)Kelexel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz, great job with this theme, very very nice !
I've got 2 questions :

First : How can I increase the time between two images when I select multi images for the background of the movie / series?

Second :The images used in the menu "Accueil" seem to have a dark filter above, how do we to delete it?

Ok, perfect for the first point. Unfortunetaly, i didn't find anything about the second point, I looked the wiki to understand some parts of your code but I didn't find. Could you explain me please?
(2016-02-23, 21:51)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-23, 19:11)kobikite Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,
thanks for your work

there is no display

It's normal. Only multi fanarts for background and all weather icons except animated icons are working.

You know how to fix it? If you need help I can find someone who knows what the problem
Hi Guilouz,

What file do I edit for the Submenu settings?

(2016-02-23, 23:16)kobikite Wrote: [ -> ]You know how to fix it? If you need help I can find someone who knows what the problem

Skin is made to work with multiimage on home, so only multiimage fanart addon for weather fanarts and only icons (not multi) for weather icons. It's his functioning.
(2016-02-24, 01:05)SkywalkerPD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

For do what ?
(2016-02-23, 22:41)Kelexel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-23, 17:05)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
I've got 2 questions :

Ok, perfect for the first point. Unfortunetaly, i didn't find anything about the second point, I looked the wiki to understand some parts of your code but I didn't find. Could you explain me please?

The gradient.png file
(2016-02-24, 01:44)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-24, 01:05)SkywalkerPD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

For do what ?

Well, I added some new shortcuts to the submenu, but they are different from the older links. Youtube is an old link and works with another command and icon as the new links that I add. I can't get the new links to use the addon icons. (see pics)

Image Image
(2016-02-24, 10:50)SkywalkerPD Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I added some new shortcuts to the submenu, but they are different from the older links. Youtube is an old link and works with another command and icon as the new links that I add. I can't get the new links to use the addon icons.

The difference in the actions is nothing to worry about - the Skin Shortcuts script has changed to using the window name, not the ID (10025 is the ID of the VideoLibrary window).

If you set a shortcut via 'Choose item for main menu' it will set the icon automatically if the addon provides one. It's worth pointing out, though, that if this isn't working you'll only get help in figuring out why for addons that don't violate the forums piracy policy (wiki).

If you really want to manually edit the settings edit userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/skin.eminence.2.mod.properties. However this is really not recommended - the file isn't designed to be edited manually, so you're on your own as to working out exactly where to make the changes. Also, if you get edit it wrongly you may get disappearing items on your main menu or Skin Shortcuts may fail to build the menu entirely, and the only support you'll get is to delete the file.
(2016-02-24, 01:48)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-23, 22:41)Kelexel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-23, 17:05)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]1. Includes_Furniture.xml Line 562

The gradient.png file

YES !!! It's work, I put some "!--" on these lines, great! Thank You !
(2016-02-24, 11:06)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-24, 10:50)SkywalkerPD Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I added some new shortcuts to the submenu, but they are different from the older links. Youtube is an old link and works with another command and icon as the new links that I add. I can't get the new links to use the addon icons.

The difference in the actions is nothing to worry about - the Skin Shortcuts script has changed to using the window name, not the ID (10025 is the ID of the VideoLibrary window).

If you set a shortcut via 'Choose item for main menu' it will set the icon automatically if the addon provides one. It's worth pointing out, though, that if this isn't working you'll only get help in figuring out why for addons that don't violate the forums piracy policy (wiki).

If you really want to manually edit the settings edit userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/skin.eminence.2.mod.properties. However this is really not recommended - the file isn't designed to be edited manually, so you're on your own as to working out exactly where to make the changes. Also, if you get edit it wrongly you may get disappearing items on your main menu or Skin Shortcuts may fail to build the menu entirely, and the only support you'll get is to delete the file.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.