Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-03-03, 09:58)Bonecrusher Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guilouz,

definitely the best skin mod for now. I got two requests: 1.Can you add an option to replace the clearart in video info screen with the cdart? 2. The bar in the music visualisation always covers the faces of the artists. For me a smaller bar on the bottom would be nicer (like in Madnox).

Thanks a lot for your work.

I asks the first one too. If it's possible to put half disc rotating instead of cleararts it will be lot prettier
@Guilouz

I use this add-on but the files get the name cdart.png not the name of the album.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for your help.
@Guilouz Yes it's me Ludovic.
Finally got my Eminence skin back on Jarvis and even better. Thanks a lot mate!
For advanced Launcher, do we really only have 4 view options at the moment?

I thought it can be awesome to have more view options (like the whole lot on movies, tv etc) The thumbnails are a lil off on list view. can be better but still an awesome work mate.
(2016-03-03, 18:21)yakirp88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-03, 09:58)Bonecrusher Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guilouz,

definitely the best skin mod for now. I got two requests: 1.Can you add an option to replace the clearart in video info screen with the cdart? 2. The bar in the music visualisation always covers the faces of the artists. For me a smaller bar on the bottom would be nicer (like in Madnox).

Thanks a lot for your work.

I asks the first one too. If it's possible to put half disc rotating instead of cleararts it will be lot prettier

No problem for cdarts Wink

EDIT : Available on git Wink
(2016-03-03, 19:03)Discomanhenk Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz

I use this add-on but the files get the name cdart.png not the name of the album.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Use this option in cdartmanager settings :

(2016-03-03, 19:06)Biofx80 Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz Yes it's me Ludovic.

Thanks for you donation.
Dear guilouz,
These are the settings I use. but nothing changes. the file name remains cdart.
(2016-03-03, 20:44)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-03, 19:06)Biofx80 Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz Yes it's me Ludovic.

Thanks for you donation.

you're welcome
(2016-03-03, 21:07)Discomanhenk Wrote: [ -> ]Dear guilouz,
These are the settings I use. but nothing changes. the file name remains cdart.

Try to select another folder for export and see what's happen.
Is it possible to have episode thumbs instead of the season poster on the Home Page TVshows widget?

Thanks
(2016-03-03, 14:50)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guilouz,

Can you please think with me on this one:

I use your skin with a PVR client. When watching TV I like to check for the plot info.
One place to check the plot is via the info screen with plot enabled, but I run into the next problem:
The epg plot info can be up to 6 lines long, and when I press " info" the plot doesn't start automaticly with the first line (it looks like Kodi is scrolling the plot in the background even if it's not used).
So it can happen the when I press info, the first line of the plot is scrolled of the screen to start with. Then I have to wait for the next five lines (and the delay between the start of the scroll again) to read the plot from the start. This can take up a long time to wait.

Questions:

Is it possible to create an extra option in the skinsettings to have a larger onscreen info box to show the complete plot info (tested: max 6 lines of text for movies and EPG) for those who want to see the complete plot at once?

or:

Is it possible to create an extra option to have fullscreen plot info when pressing info, like with movie info?

Any other ideas from you will of cause also be welcome to make this work better, and make the PVR experience complete.

Thanks in advance.

would like this too.
when not possible can you point me to the file to edit for the osd info?
I don't use PVR so it's difficult to working on it.

Please post screenshot to see what you mean.
(2016-03-02, 09:31)RaZi3L Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-01, 22:29)RaZi3L Wrote: [ -> ]hello ... I have two problems with the skin.

In the TV channel "info" view... I see the channel logo, and other image below as you can see here:

http://i.imgur.com/2unB4l4.jpg

how can I remove the image below the logo channel?

thx for fix it !

but, what about this ? Smile :

Quote:on the other hand, in the tv channel list there is a white box. When I press ENTER on any channel then I can see it there... but only when I press ENTER... the rest of time I only see a white box...

http://i.imgur.com/6pdTCm5.jpg

How can I set a static image until some channel is selected?:

regards!

Normally I have fixed it on last git.
Any possibility of not having the widgets wrap?