Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you mean about widget wrap ?
(2016-03-04, 04:05)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean about widget wrap ?

Sorry that wasn't clear. I just meant the widget list wrapping around. If there is only one unwatched episode for the unwatched episode widget that episode is repeated over and over.....I just think it makes more sense for it to only show up once.

Hope I am being clear.

Thanks.
(2016-03-04, 05:28)Scott00007 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry that wasn't clear. I just meant the widget list wrapping around. If there is only one unwatched episode for the unwatched episode widget that episode is repeated over and over.....I just think it makes more sense for it to only show up once.

Hope I am being clear.

Thanks.
I think it's a great idea. Smile

@ Guilouz,
Can you please add a wraparound icon start/end for My TV Shows Airing Today widget. Because when there are 7 or more shows airing it can become a bit confusing.

As you pointed out a few threads back the total number of tv shows airing today can not be added to the widget. Alternatively would it be possible to add, for example : 1/5, 2/5, 3/5 to indicate the total tv shows airing today.

Thanks
Please help, I set up some nice looking .gif icons as my home buttons items, the .gifs work fine on my windows kodi installation, but they do not work with Android installation, any idea how i can use .gif files on Android with this skin??
(2016-03-04, 04:04)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-02, 09:31)RaZi3L Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-01, 22:29)RaZi3L Wrote: [ -> ]hello ... I have two problems with the skin.

In the TV channel "info" view... I see the channel logo, and other image below as you can see here:

http://i.imgur.com/2unB4l4.jpg

how can I remove the image below the logo channel?

thx for fix it !

but, what about this ? Smile :

Quote:on the other hand, in the tv channel list there is a white box. When I press ENTER on any channel then I can see it there... but only when I press ENTER... the rest of time I only see a white box...

http://i.imgur.com/6pdTCm5.jpg

How can I set a static image until some channel is selected?:

regards!

Normally I have fixed it on last git.

Thanks Guilouz Smile I was using aeon nox 4.1.9 since 2 or 3 years... until i discovered your mod... now I'm infinitely happier. Smile
Guilouz, could you please add an option to not show icons in the submenu?
(2016-03-03, 20:41)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-03, 18:21)yakirp88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-03, 09:58)Bonecrusher Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guilouz,

definitely the best skin mod for now. I got two requests: 1.Can you add an option to replace the clearart in video info screen with the cdart? 2. The bar in the music visualisation always covers the faces of the artists. For me a smaller bar on the bottom would be nicer (like in Madnox).

Thanks a lot for your work.

I asks the first one too. If it's possible to put half disc rotating instead of cleararts it will be lot prettier

No problem for cdarts Wink

EDIT : Available on git Wink

Guilouz I have updated from github and still I get cleararts and not discart
Another question:
Which xml file responsible for the line on home header with the number of shows movies episodes and channels?
I have little problem in it with Hebrew
(2016-03-04, 12:53)yakirp88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-03, 20:41)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-03, 18:21)yakirp88 Wrote: [ -> ]I asks the first one too. If it's possible to put half disc rotating instead of cleararts it will be lot prettier

No problem for cdarts Wink

You must activate them in skin settings.
(2016-03-04, 13:06)yakirp88 Wrote: [ -> ]Another question:
Which xml file responsible for the line on home header with the number of shows movies episodes and channels?
I have little problem in it with Hebrew

Includes_Furniture.xml
(2016-03-04, 05:44)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-04, 05:28)Scott00007 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hope I am being clear.

Thanks.
I think it's a great idea. Smile

@ Guilouz,
Can you please add a wraparound icon start/end for My TV Shows Airing Today widget. Because when there are 7 or more shows airing it can become a bit confusing.

As you pointed out a few threads back the total number of tv shows airing today can not be added to the widget. Alternatively would it be possible to add, for example : 1/5, 2/5, 3/5 to indicate the total tv shows airing today.

Thanks

I will see
Thank you for looking into it.
(2016-03-04, 13:22)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-04, 12:53)yakirp88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-03, 20:41)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]No problem for cdarts Wink

You must activate them in skin settings.

i have same issue i disabled claerart and enabled disart in skin setting but still seeing clearart ..love the option to have choice credit for that mate
Hello, please take a look at this video of the .gif images working on the home menu buttons on a windows 10 laptop..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW1R8aF1t5k

Now any idea why the dont work on an android device like a firestick? What is differentHuh I thought Kodi was the media player, not the pc, so why wont it work on android? Please any ideas?? I dont think its a skin issue, just need some help, thanks!
Looks like on android:
http://jed.one/Backgrounds/20160304_085642.jpg
(2016-03-04, 11:10)Alanon Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz, could you please add an option to not show icons in the submenu?

+1......Would love to see this!!!!