Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-03-04, 17:33)Scott00007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-04, 11:10)Alanon Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz, could you please add an option to not show icons in the submenu?

+1......Would love to see this!!!!

It's done on last git Wink
(2016-03-05, 01:37)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-04, 23:36)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-03, 23:37)ricardosunnie Wrote: [ -> ]would like this too.
when not possible can you point me to the file to edit for the osd info?

(2016-03-04, 01:29)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't use PVR so it's difficult to working on it.

Please post screenshot to see what you mean.

Hello Guilouz,

Managed to makesome screenshots of what I mean.

When watching PVR you want to show the channel epg to see what the broadcast is about.

The way to do it is enable info on the info screen in skinsettings.
And then when watching a channel pressing the info button(the same idea as watching a movie and press info).

Problem is that when there are more then 3 lines of plot info Kodi keeps scrolling the plot info, even when its not on screen.
So what can happen is that when you first press info, the first line(s) are scrolled off the info screen to start with, so you can't start reading the plot from start (see screenshot 1).
I've measured the time and it can take up to 38 seconds max before the first line reappears on the screen again and you can start reading.

I have now counted for the max. number of plot lines of epg info in this skin and its 7 max. instead of the earlier mentioned 6.

Question to you is: can you add an option to the skin settings to choose between the standard or an extended plot info screen that shows all max nummer of plot lines without scrolling.
I've measured it in photoshop (on full hd screenshot) and that means for the extended info version enlarging the bottom part of the info screen with 150 pixels.
One would end up on what is shown in screenshot 2.

screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/Az0vc

Hope it's clearer now, and you are willing to take a look at what's possible.

Thanks.

Info is very too big like that. I have not problem with scroll plot, when I press info, plot start at the first lines and sroll slowly. I don't want to change OSD.

Hello Guilouz,

I respect that.
Can you tell me what file to edit, so I can try to do it myself?

Thanks.
Guilouz Can I Please request adding option in Poster list view and other views to have either logo or clearart show I think in poster list view clearart there on top would look amazing in this skin clearart looks awesome Please consider this for us PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE
I try to update the skin in my Milhouse Kodi 17.0 build. But after upload, I can't select the skin. (Unable to load, skin is missing some files)
(2016-03-05, 14:49)SkywalkerPD Wrote: [ -> ]I try to update the skin in my Milhouse Kodi 17.0 build. But after upload, I can't select the skin. (Unable to load, skin is missing some files)

Log error please.

Just updated with Milhouse last build, it's working fine.
(2016-03-05, 03:32)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-05, 01:37)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-04, 23:36)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guilouz,

Managed to makesome screenshots of what I mean.

When watching PVR you want to show the channel epg to see what the broadcast is about.

The way to do it is enable info on the info screen in skinsettings.
And then when watching a channel pressing the info button(the same idea as watching a movie and press info).

Problem is that when there are more then 3 lines of plot info Kodi keeps scrolling the plot info, even when its not on screen.
So what can happen is that when you first press info, the first line(s) are scrolled off the info screen to start with, so you can't start reading the plot from start (see screenshot 1).
I've measured the time and it can take up to 38 seconds max before the first line reappears on the screen again and you can start reading.

I have now counted for the max. number of plot lines of epg info in this skin and its 7 max. instead of the earlier mentioned 6.

Question to you is: can you add an option to the skin settings to choose between the standard or an extended plot info screen that shows all max nummer of plot lines without scrolling.
I've measured it in photoshop (on full hd screenshot) and that means for the extended info version enlarging the bottom part of the info screen with 150 pixels.
One would end up on what is shown in screenshot 2.

screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/Az0vc

Hope it's clearer now, and you are willing to take a look at what's possible.

Thanks.

Info is very too big like that. I have not problem with scroll plot, when I press info, plot start at the first lines and sroll slowly. I don't want to change OSD.

Hello Guilouz,

I respect that.
Can you tell me what file to edit, so I can try to do it myself?

Thanks.

DialogSeekBar.xml
I am loving this modification of the skin, thank you very much for giving this skin some much needed customizability.

I'm experiencing a strange bug. I created a custom home menu item to a video source and I set it to files view. When I open the source it is displayed in big poster mode. When I go to change the view, the change view window is blank and there are no selectable views for changing.

Edit: So this actually seems to be the case in any non media view ie, genres, video addons etc...
(2016-03-05, 17:56)wex101 Wrote: [ -> ]I am loving this modification of the skin, thank you very much for giving this skin some much needed customizability.

I'm experiencing a strange bug. I created a custom home menu item to a video source and I set it to files view. When I open the source it is displayed in big poster mode. When I go to change the view, the change view window is blank and there are no selectable views for changing.

Edit: So this actually seems to be the case in any non media view ie, genres, video addons etc...

Screenshot please.

Any files view produces this issue. I'm going to try a fresh install and see if that fixes things

Edit : A fresh install didn't fix the problem
(2016-03-05, 18:48)wex101 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Any files view produces this issue. I'm going to try a fresh install and see if that fixes things

Normal, list is the only view but yes actually there is a problem. I will see that
(2016-03-05, 19:52)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-05, 18:48)wex101 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Normal, list is the only view but yes actually there is a problem. I will see that
ro

no this is not true. in previous versions i could make a change. in the latest version the system keep the view i choose in previous versionn but now i cannot change

it is a bug
Fixed on last git.
Hmm so after update the view options do properly appear. Thumb, panel, and list. But when they are selected, nothing happens and it just keeps the list view type.
(2016-03-05, 20:35)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed on last git.

latest version 1.5.9 has the issue