Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ya no dice, just replacing the include syntax seems to be not enough. screen stayed black. had to revert back to oe401 the last pre syntax change build. oh well, gonna keep using that one then until skins are updated.
(2016-04-05, 12:37)SkywalkerPD Wrote: [ -> ][I found that the last update breaks the skin because of this:

The final way people decided on in #4876 is flawed. It´s confusing to search for includes, and it´s impossible to write a proper syntax highlighting definition in case lookahead is not supported properly.
This changes the way includes have to be defined by changing the attribute from name="" to definition="".
That way definitions and references can be distinguished easily.
As discussed with @ronie @BigNoid @HitcherUK

Warning: This causes major skin breakage. That can easily get fixed by a search and replace thourgh all files though:
exchange

<EOL><tab><include name=
with

<EOL><tab><include definition=

I tried replacing all include name= with include definition= but that was no succes.... Smile

In the end they went, when calling an include with parameters:

Code:
<include content="..."/>

not 'definition'. No changes to calling an include without parameters, or when defining an include.
(2016-04-05, 13:42)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-05, 12:37)SkywalkerPD Wrote: [ -> ][I found that the last update breaks the skin because of this:

The final way people decided on in #4876 is flawed. It´s confusing to search for includes, and it´s impossible to write a proper syntax highlighting definition in case lookahead is not supported properly.
This changes the way includes have to be defined by changing the attribute from name="" to definition="".

Warning: This causes major skin breakage. That can easily get fixed by a search and replace thourgh all files though:
exchange

<EOL><tab><include name=
with

I tried replacing all include name= with include definition= but that was no succes.... Smile

Code:
<include content="..."/>

not 'definition'. No changes to calling an include without parameters, or when defining an include.

But a simple replace all won't work....

exchange

<EOL><tab><include name=
with

Code:
<include content="..."/>

so should only change includes that are immediately followed by param values, e.g.:

Code:
<include name="Object_Line">
                <param name="width" value="1880" />

changes to
Code:
<include content="Object_Line">

rest of the includes remain unchanged. So cant just go in and "replace all" Wink
(2016-04-05, 00:48)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I'm working on Estuary MOD. I know Krypton version is broken with latest Kodi build. When I have time, I will update it.

Is this mod discontinued?
(2016-04-05, 15:52)nuwonda Wrote: [ -> ]

exchange

<EOL><tab><include name=
with

Code:
<include content="..."/>

so should only change includes that are immediately followed by param values, e.g.:

Code:
<include name="Object_Line">

changes to
Code:
<include content="Object_Line">

rest of the includes remain unchanged. So cant just go in and "replace all" Wink

And these?

<include name="Dialog_Top_IconHeader_Home" condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(SubmenuStyle)) | Skin.String(SubmenuStyle, Large)">
<param name="label" value="$LOCALIZE[33060]" />
<param name="icon" value="special://skin/extras/icons/power.png" />
</include>
<include name="Dialog_Top_IconHeader_Home_Small"
Looks like I created a working version for the latest Milhouse OpenELEC 8.0 'Krypton' build.

You can find it here
ya there's a lot of includes to change in a lot of xml files but only all the includes that have a direct param after them.
(2016-04-05, 23:00)SkywalkerPD Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like I created a working version for the latest Milhouse OpenELEC 8.0 'Krypton' build.

You can find it here

Hmm... not everything is working like it should. Maybe you can look at it later Guilouz ?

Thank you!
I can't install the Global Search Addon.

Error: The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied.

Can anyone help me with this? Which Addon is missing?
Bonjour à tous

Désole pour mon mauvais anglais. Déjà un grand merci à Guilouz, j'adore ton thème.
Sorry for my bad English. Already a big thank you to Guilouz, I love your theme.

J'ai une erreur quand j'installe Script ExtendedInfo.
I have an error when I install Script ExtendedInfo.

J'ai lu pour avoir la durée des films, il faut mettre à jour Script Skin Helper Service. J'ai la version 1.0.72, mais pas d'info...
I read for the duration of the films, it is necessary to update Skin Script Helper Service. I have the 1.0.72 version, but no info...

Désolé, je suis nouveau sur Kodi ! Merci de votre aide !
Sorry, I'm new to Kodi! Thank you for your help !
(2016-04-07, 22:08)MrSeb Wrote: [ -> ]Bonjour à tous

Désole pour mon mauvais anglais. Déjà un grand merci à Guilouz, j'adore ton thème.
Sorry for my bad English. Already a big thank you to Guilouz, I love your theme.

J'ai une erreur quand j'installe Script ExtendedInfo.
I have an error when I install Script ExtendedInfo.

J'ai lu pour avoir la durée des films, il faut mettre à jour Script Skin Helper Service. J'ai la version 1.0.72, mais pas d'info...
I read for the duration of the films, it is necessary to update Skin Script Helper Service. I have the 1.0.72 version, but no info...

Désolé, je suis nouveau sur Kodi ! Merci de votre aide !
Sorry, I'm new to Kodi! Thank you for your help !

Just do this:

1) Close Kodi

2) Go to your Eminence 2 Mod folder, and select the home.xml located here:
Code:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.eminence.2.mod-master\16x9

3) Edit that file with Notepad and add this code at line 16:
Code:
<onunload>ClearProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer)</onunload>
and press enter, so that all other code goes one line down.
(check line breaking / word wrap so that you are really typing on line 16)

4) Save this file

5) Start Kodi again, it should work again
I really hope someone picks up this mod skin for krypton. Its by far the nicest skin we have.
Guilouz made this from Krypton too. See his opening post.
(2016-04-08, 00:53)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz made this from Krypton too. See his opening post.

Yes but on the bleeding edge builds something is broken