Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-04-07, 22:22)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-07, 22:08)MrSeb Wrote: [ -> ]Bonjour à tous

Désole pour mon mauvais anglais. Déjà un grand merci à Guilouz, j'adore ton thème.
Sorry for my bad English. Already a big thank you to Guilouz, I love your theme.

J'ai une erreur quand j'installe Script ExtendedInfo.
I have an error when I install Script ExtendedInfo.

J'ai lu pour avoir la durée des films, il faut mettre à jour Script Skin Helper Service. J'ai la version 1.0.72, mais pas d'info...
I read for the duration of the films, it is necessary to update Skin Script Helper Service. I have the 1.0.72 version, but no info...

Désolé, je suis nouveau sur Kodi ! Merci de votre aide !
Sorry, I'm new to Kodi! Thank you for your help !

Just do this:

1) Close Kodi

2) Go to your Eminence 2 Mod folder, and select the home.xml located here:
Code:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.eminence.2.mod-master\16x9

3) Edit that file with Notepad and add this code at line 16:
Code:
<onunload>ClearProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer)</onunload>
and press enter, so that all other code goes one line down.
(check line breaking / word wrap so that you are really typing on line 16)

4) Save this file

5) Start Kodi again, it should work again

Merci problème résolu ! Dernières questions ? Comment activer les logos des studios? Eminence ne gère pas les caractères japonais, car j'ai des films en japonais et je voudrais avoir le titre original?
Thank you problem solved! Lasts questions ? How to activate Studio Logos ? Eminence does not handle Japanese characters , because I have movies in Japanese and I would like to have the original title?
Oups... double post
(2016-04-08, 10:14)MrSeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-07, 22:22)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-07, 22:08)MrSeb Wrote: [ -> ]Bonjour à tous

Désole pour mon mauvais anglais. Déjà un grand merci à Guilouz, j'adore ton thème.
Sorry for my bad English. Already a big thank you to Guilouz, I love your theme.

J'ai une erreur quand j'installe Script ExtendedInfo.
I have an error when I install Script ExtendedInfo.

J'ai lu pour avoir la durée des films, il faut mettre à jour Script Skin Helper Service. J'ai la version 1.0.72, mais pas d'info...
I read for the duration of the films, it is necessary to update Skin Script Helper Service. I have the 1.0.72 version, but no info...

Désolé, je suis nouveau sur Kodi ! Merci de votre aide !
Sorry, I'm new to Kodi! Thank you for your help !

Just do this:

1) Close Kodi

Code:

Code:

4) Save this file

Merci problème résolu ! Dernières questions ? Comment activer les logos des studios? Eminence ne gère pas les caractères japonais, car j'ai des films en japonais et je voudrais avoir le titre original?
Thank you problem solved! Lasts questions ? How to activate Studio Logos ? Eminence does not handle Japanese characters , because I have movies in Japanese and I would like to have the original title?

Studio Logo's:

1) Go to: settings > appearance > skin > skin settings > display settings items > show studio icons on videos infos (click to check)
2 After that go one down to: studios icons (press enter), select which logos to show
3 Studios icons now show on video infos

No studio icons to choose from?

1) Go to: addons > install from repository > look and feel > image collections > choose studio icons coloured or choose studio icons white
2) Now go back to selection of your studios icons as mentioned in the steps above
(2016-04-08, 11:08)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-08, 10:14)MrSeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-07, 22:22)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]Just do this:

1) Close Kodi

Code:

Code:

4) Save this file

Studio Logo's:

1) Go to: settings > appearance > skin > skin settings > display settings items > show studio icons on videos infos (click to check)
2 After that go one down to: studios icons (press enter), select which logos to show
3 Studios icons lgos now show on video infos

1) Go to: addons > install from repository > look and feel > image collections > choose studio icons coloured or choose studio icons white
2) Now go back to selected your studios icons

C'est parfait pour les logos ! Par contre, quand je vais dans les informations du film, j'ai toujours cette erreur ? Merci
This is perfect for logos ! By cons , when I go to the movie information , I always this error? Thx

(2016-04-08, 04:55)Skeetzor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-08, 00:53)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz made this from Krypton too. See his opening post.

Yes but on the bleeding edge builds something is broken

You can try this. I made some changes, and it works now (part of it) but I hope Guilouz will take a look at it when he finds the time.

I think this is by far the best skin for Kodi.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/72xjx0s6ns8xtg...n.zip?dl=0
(2016-04-08, 11:16)MrSeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-08, 11:08)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-08, 10:14)MrSeb Wrote: [ -> ]Merci problème résolu ! Dernières questions ? Comment activer les logos des studios? Eminence ne gère pas les caractères japonais, car j'ai des films en japonais et je voudrais avoir le titre original?

Studio Logo's:

C'est parfait pour les logos ! Par contre, quand je vais dans les informations du film, j'ai toujours cette erreur ? Merci
This is perfect for logos ! By cons , when I go to the movie information , I always this error? Thx

You're welcome.
I don't know about the Japanese names though.

I tried the same movie as you, but I do not have this error.
(2016-04-08, 12:47)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-08, 11:16)MrSeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-08, 11:08)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]Studio Logo's:

You're welcome.
I don't know about the Japanese names though.

I tried the same movie as you, but I do not have this error.

Je viens de trouver ! Il faut aller dans les paramètres de l'extension et choisir l'option FR. Merci
I just found ! We must go into the settings of the extension and choose the option FR. Thx

Il me reste à trouver le nom des films en japonais... Huh
It remains to find the name of Japanese films... Huh
(2016-04-09, 08:41)MrSeb Wrote: [ -> ]Il me reste à trouver le nom des films en japonais... Huh

Have you looked on IMDB and Wikipedia? If I want to have another title for a foreign movie, I can almost always find it on those 2 websites.
(2016-04-09, 08:53)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-09, 08:41)MrSeb Wrote: [ -> ]Il me reste à trouver le nom des films en japonais... Huh

Have you looked on IMDB and Wikipedia? If I want to have another title for a foreign movie, I can almost always find it on those 2 websites.

En fin de compte, j'ai toujours cette erreur avec Extendedinfo script meme après une réinstallation?!
Pour mon second problème, je voulais garder le titre original japonais.

In the end, I still have this error with Extended Info script even after reinstalling?!
For my second question, I wanted to keep the original Japanese title.
(2016-04-09, 11:13)MrSeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-09, 08:53)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]

En fin de compte, j'ai toujours cette erreur avec Extendedinfo script meme après une réinstallation?!
Pour mon second problème, je voulais garder le titre original japonais.

In the end, I still have this error with Extended Info script even after reinstalling?!
For my second question, I wanted to keep the original Japanese title.

Japanese names:

Set scraper of movie location to use local / original names, or create an movie.nfo file with notepad in the movie folder that holds the movie you want to rename, and specify what you want to see.
See also: http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files for many more option to specify in movie.nfo

For example create movie.nfo with this text:

Code:
<movie>
        <title>Movie name</title>
</movie>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234567/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234567/ is IMDB website for your movie, so Kodi still knows what other information to display.

Go to movie in Kodi, press I or right click, go to reload icon, choose local file (not internet), wait for scraping and now it should work.

For problem with extendinfo script try re-installing:

1) Close Kodi
2) Go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons
3) Delete (all versions of) script.extendedinfo
4) re-download from link in opening post from Git
5) start Kodi
6) install addon from zip

if not working directly, close and restart Kodi again.
On the home screen widget, I've set it to show me the next episode, like the "On Deck" function in Plex. However, the posters loop infinitely, as shown. Is it possible for me to make the posters not repeat?

The request to have the widgets not loop has been made before and rejected. Someone other than the main dev (who is finished with this mod anyway) will need to make that happen.
How can i remove the settings option on the power menu that pops up when holding the <backspace> button
(2016-04-10, 22:01)onphiya Wrote: [ -> ]How can i remove the settings option on the power menu that pops up when holding the <backspace> button

In this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=204450 someone removed all other options, so clicking the power logo, automaticly closed Kodi. Perhaps you can do something alike to remove only the settings button
(2016-04-08, 11:37)SkywalkerPD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-08, 04:55)Skeetzor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-08, 00:53)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz made this from Krypton too. See his opening post.

Yes but on the bleeding edge builds something is broken

You can try this. I made some changes, and it works now (part of it) but I hope Guilouz will take a look at it when he finds the time.

I think this is by far the best skin for Kodi.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/72xjx0s6ns8xtg...n.zip?dl=0

Guilouz, could you please find the time to make this skin work on the latest Kodi krypton releases? You would make a lot of people very happy I think!