Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem Changing Skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been developing a skin for kodi and there is a problem when changing skins. If i switch to some specific skins (Aeo Nox, AppTV, Bello and a few more) I am unable to switch back to my own skin. The only way to switch back is to switch to Confluence and then switch back to my own skin which also takes two attempts. Can someone please help me out with this issue? Thanks!
Here is the log file http://xbmclogs.com/pvu5dyzjj
Thanks
Can anyone help us solve this problem?
Just confirming that I saw the same thing. But it was wih a Jarvis. Problem went away. No idea why or what or how.
I can say it's happen a lot recently and especially in Android OS as reported by my skin's users.

One solution I offered them is a glitch script that close Kodi, change the <skin> line in the guisettings then launch Kodi.

I will be happy to know what's causing it!

Following..
Not Should happen if all set correctly.
4-5 years ago I developed some mod, that had the same problem you're describe, finally I found that a little problem in the <font.xml> prevented the switch.
but - as ronie said, debug log (which contains attempts to switching skins)
@tomer953
I wonder what have you done until you found the solution in your case. Was it always occurring for you or not?

Will have to double check the debug log.