Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library scan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I start up Kodi it will start scanning the tv-shows and music video library for new content. Sometimes it will keep scanning endless, and at one point will ask me if I want it to continue scanning,however I have no content at all in any of the libraries.

How can I disable this please.
Well it sounds like addons have borked your library, but if you want to disable the scanning turn off Settings->Video->Library->Update library on startup.

If that doesn't help, post a debug log or else everyone will be just guessing at the solution.
(2015-11-06, 16:04)helta Wrote: [ -> ]Well it sounds like addons have borked your library, but if you want to disable the scanning turn off Settings->Video->Library->Update library on startup.

If that doesn't help, post a debug log or else everyone will be just guessing at the solution.

Thanks will try that and if it doesn't fix the issue I will post a debug log.

The only thing you have to explain me in that case is how do I post a debug report.Huh
Thanks, disabling library update solved the problem. At the same time I cleaned the library and it deleted some 200Mb of data.
Moved, discussion thread is for discussion not support.