Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Menu bandwidth internet acces limitation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Maybe weird question but is there a way to modify the step of 512 kbps in the menu system/Internet access/ bandwidth limitation. due some adaptive streaming problem with certain add-on, I need to adjust the bandwidth limitation but can only make steps of 512 kbps when I want to adjust the bandwidth limitation.
Would be nice if 128 kbps would be possible to get it as close as possible to have no buffering issues, this adaptive streaming totally ignores advancedsetting.xml regarding buffering.

Searched already threw the whole directory of Kodi to find this in a xml file. It's possible to adjust it in the guisettings.xml but after a restart it turns back to off in the gui and guisettings.xml
Does anyone know where I can find the file that is responsible for this 512 kbps step so that I can adjust it to other values.

EDIT, forgot to mention that this is related to Openelec, found it on my windows computer in the kodi/system/settings/setting.xml but hard to find it on my OE RPI2.

Regards, San