Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-08, 19:49)mhhinds Wrote: [ -> ]If I try the above for my Movies and TV Shows, I select Muliple widgets which gives me one row of single widgets which are fine, but not what I want. So, I select Single widget large or Single widget hoping that it will display multiple widgets across the right of the menu. Well when the skin shortcuts laod my Movies widgets and TV Shows widgets are blank, but the other rows load fine. This has also happened affects my other Android box too, so it is not isolated.

What happens if you click on the bar above the widgets (which is now empty but still display a small triangle) ?
BACKGROUNDS - MULTIPLE IMAGES

I have 10 or so menu items from live tv - tv - movies - music etc... and i have setup these menus to have multiple backgrounds on.
I have 10-20 images for each menu item in there own folder and ive named them ie: tv(1), tv(2) / Music(1), Music(2) etc.. ( i like it neat and tidy)

Now, problem i have is the actual timing or randomness of the backgrounds.... well if anything theres no randomness to the backgrounds when they change. they just go in order ie: pic 1,2,3,4,5,6. It would be better if it was 4,8,1,11,16 etc.

Im getting a bit fed up of seeing the same background images in order, would be better with randomness to it
(2016-05-09, 14:34)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Im getting a bit fed up of seeing the same background images in order, would be better with randomness to it

Skin settings --> Background settings --> Randomize images --> enable
(2016-05-09, 14:11)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-08, 19:49)mhhinds Wrote: [ -> ]If I try the above for my Movies and TV Shows, I select Muliple widgets which gives me one row of single widgets which are fine, but not what I want. So, I select Single widget large or Single widget hoping that it will display multiple widgets across the right of the menu. Well when the skin shortcuts laod my Movies widgets and TV Shows widgets are blank, but the other rows load fine. This has also happened affects my other Android box too, so it is not isolated.

What happens if you click on the bar above the widgets (which is now empty but still display a small triangle) ?

Hi Marcel, a bit of common sense was missing on my part. I thought I had clicked on the bar above the widgets, so I tried after reading your message and it works. Thanks for your help and keep up the good work Big Grin
(2016-05-08, 11:43)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Bug:

Using large panel details view

Quite often the infopanel stops showing fanart and instead shows the poster art. Seems to happen after toggling settings on/off that require the windows to refresh etc...

Only way to fix it is to reboot kodi and it'll start showing the fanart in the infopanel again, like it should.

Sounds like your Kodi texture cache is (getting) corrupted. Try to delete the texture cache db file and thumbnails directory to recache all textures, that should help.
(2016-05-08, 11:45)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]I just discovered your spotify addon, all I can say is holy crap & thank you very much. I've been hanging out for spotify integration for quite some time and this is the icing on the cake!

Keep up the great work. Truly amazing.

Haha, thanks!
(2016-05-09, 21:35)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-08, 11:43)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Bug:

Using large panel details view

Quite often the infopanel stops showing fanart and instead shows the poster art. Seems to happen after toggling settings on/off that require the windows to refresh etc...

Only way to fix it is to reboot kodi and it'll start showing the fanart in the infopanel again, like it should.

Sounds like your Kodi texture cache is (getting) corrupted. Try to delete the texture cache db file and thumbnails directory to recache all textures, that should help.

HI

I've actually done this before, but just the other day I did a fresh install on my pi to give the thing a clean, after I set it up I started seeing the same behaviour. Not sure how to reproduce it though, I fiddle with the skin settings alot, seems to be after I navigate a few windows, change a few views, then head back to the large detail panel view that this occurs. After a reboot, all fixed again... I thought it was skin helper interfering in some way as it try's to download or display artwork.

Anyways no bigger.

Cheers,
Loggio.
mine to any fix for this?
(2016-05-09, 12:30)browned Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else missing some of their emby smart shortcuts with the latest beta? I have had to reconfigure the shortcuts to point to "emby tv" and "emby movies", instead of just "tv" and "movies". Also my photos shortcut has gone awol.

Edit: Oh and with smart shortcuts issue, the emby tv and emby movies the default widgets are only emby tv or emby movies, no next episodes, recently added, etc.

Same issue on 3 systems now. reverting back to skin helper 1.0.84 bring back the normal TV, Movies, Favourites, Channels, and Photos smart shortcuts.
Hi any body can help..please, when I'm playing video and want to search for subtitles to download ..there is no rating showing for each subtitles when i use to Titan skin but it is available if I'm using Confluence skin..is there any way to enable the rating to show..as without rating you have to try many of available subtitles to know which one works as usually the rated subtitles do work ...thanks.
(2016-05-10, 05:21)carbmc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi any body can help..please, when I'm playing video and want to search for subtitles to download ..there is no rating showing for each subtitles when i use to Titan skin but it is available if I'm using Confluence skin..is there any way to enable the rating to show..as without rating you have to try many of available subtitles to know which one works as usually the rated subtitles do work ...thanks.
+1
Also no country flags showing....

Transmitting from bacon via Tapatalk
I have updated to the latest version of the Titan Stable skin and I am using Low Horizontal Big Layout and when you highlight a menu item the text is nearly impossible to read underneath? It was perfect prior to the last two updates. Any idea how to fix it?

Before Last two updates

After Last two updates

marcel,

I'm not sure if this is a Titan thing or an addon thing or a Kodi thing...

I've been using your spotiy plugin which is just awesome by the way. One thing that's really been bugging me is that kodi is being a little bit too good at remembering the view type when browsing recursively through the various parts of the addon.

For example:
I want to set Spotify to mainly "Big List" view type, but have all Artists sub directories to show as "Big Panel Square"
When I browse "My Music" / "Artists" / "Insert Artists Here" and change the view of an artists directory listing to view type: "Big Panel Square"
Then go back to "Artists" and select a different artists, the view is shown as the default "list" view.

of course, I can turn on "forced views" but this will only allow me to use one view for addons, which is not what I want to achieve,

Is this fixable?

Cheers,
Loggio.
(2016-05-10, 12:33)chrissyboy6969 Wrote: [ -> ]I have updated to the latest version of the Titan Stable skin and I am using Low Horizontal Big Layout and when you highlight a menu item the text is nearly impossible to read underneath? It was perfect prior to the last two updates. Any idea how to fix it?

Change the menu highlight color in the skin settings...
Ahh I found it eventually, its under Focuscolor for Home Tiles and widgets

Thank you