Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going to the root is just an alternative way to get to exactly the same place. So, yes, it's an add-on issue.
Ok, I see thanks.
Just have to hope there's a fix some time.
Does the "manage theme colors" button not work in the beta for Jarvis? Clicking it doesn't do anything. I wanted to try the holiday theme Smile

*Edit* Restarted Kodi now it's working weird.
(2015-12-13, 15:07)browned Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, forgot to point to the TV series unwatched episode count icon not showing properly when the tv series is highlighted. This is happen on my windows pc's only. Pretty sure they are all stock settings so not sure why this is happening.
I've been looking at this issue and found one little typo in the code that could cause this issue.
Fix available in next skin update
Still the same issue with the latest beta.
(2015-12-16, 03:29)browned Wrote: [ -> ]Still the same issue with the latest beta.

You mean with the episode count for showcase view ?
Can you check if Poster row view has the same issue ?
(2015-12-16, 10:25)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-16, 03:29)browned Wrote: [ -> ]Still the same issue with the latest beta.

You mean with the episode count for showcase view ?
Can you check if Poster row view has the same issue ?

showcase not happy.
Poster row happy.
(2015-12-16, 10:50)browned Wrote: [ -> ]showcase not happy.
Poster row happy.

Issue confirmed... strange thing is that it only happens on Jarvis, Isengard doesn't have the issue and it is exactly the same code.
I will try to find the cause and fix it.
When i use clearart over landscape images in the next aired widget it cuts the top of some of them, maybe all of them but i've only noticed a few
ImageImageImageImage

The Arrow and iZombies ones are really noticeable (it's clipping top and bottom of the image), all images are the standard 1000x562
Hey,
After the update I get a black screen
And after Im restarting kodi, the system returns to the default skin

This is a known bug?
There is a solution?
(2015-12-22, 19:29)snoofkin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
After the update I get a black screen
And after Im restarting kodi, the system returns to the default skin

This is a known bug?
There is a solution?

If a skin update is in progress, the screen will turn black. You will have to wait untill the updating is ready, that can take several minutes...
(2015-12-22, 20:14)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]If a skin update is in progress, the screen will turn black. You will have to wait untill the updating is ready, that can take several minutes...

I waited an hour
This should take so long?
(2015-12-22, 20:18)snoofkin Wrote: [ -> ]I waited an hour
This should take so long?

No, it should be just a few seconds till minutes. Did you already try to perform the update again ?
(2015-12-22, 20:20)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ][
No, it should be just a few seconds till minutes. Did you already try to perform the update again ?

I reinstalled the skin and everything works well and updated
I was just wondering if this is a known bug because it has also happened at the previous update
Hey,
Sorry to bother you again ..
about an hour ago I did the update on another computer, and again the same results- a black screen until I kill the kodi