Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, excellent skin. It is my default skin now.

There are three things i would like to mention/ask.

1. I use vertical modern layout with dual widgets in poster style. If i select a movie in the bottom widget, the size is a little bit to big, and the bottom part of the blue frame line is cuted of.

2. Is it possible to disable the following part in the osd (information)?

3. PVR artwork background works only for recorded shows in the main menu if i select live tv. I enabled PVR artwork also for the running TV guide. And I can see artwork in the EPG grid (guide). But not as background in the main menu in live tv section.

Many thanks and keep up thegood work
(2016-05-09, 14:54)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-09, 14:34)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Im getting a bit fed up of seeing the same background images in order, would be better with randomness to it

Skin settings --> Background settings --> Randomize images --> enable

Ive got that enabled but it does not randomize them. I will double check later,at work right now but sure its checked
(2016-05-10, 22:53)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-10, 20:56)mad526 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Just wanted to point out that on fullscreen info the Rotten Tomatoes Rating and Critics Consensus text is the wrong one for some of my movies. Got that on all of my machines. Anybody else?
How you have info from "back to future" in your image...see nomination for oscar...
Mine have this

You must download latest script and delete all in your userdata/addon_data7 folder for script.skin.helper.service

Removing the script.skin.helper.service folder solved it. Thanks mate!
Is there a way to refresh the home screen, without having to restart my device. If I watch a show, the progress widget doesn't change to the next episode when I go back to the home screen.

Oh and excellent skin by the way.
(2016-05-11, 15:45)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-09, 14:54)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-09, 14:34)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Im getting a bit fed up of seeing the same background images in order, would be better with randomness to it

Skin settings --> Background settings --> Randomize images --> enable

Ive got that enabled but it does not randomize them. I will double check later,at work right now but sure its checked

It's working fine for me. Note that the randomization is only performed on start up (or perhaps on skin reload) -- or so it works for me.
(2016-05-11, 18:49)TK4|2|1 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to refresh the home screen, without having to restart my device. If I watch a show, the progress widget doesn't change to the next episode when I go back to the home screen.

Oh and excellent skin by the way.

This should be happening automatically. It is working for me just fine. I would note however, that sometimes it seems that Kodi misses the fact that a movie/show has been seen and in these cases -- no surprise -- the skin widgets don't get updated either ;-). There are also some widget options that you might consider regarding updates (automatic or forced).
(2016-05-10, 22:10)bozho Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please enable always-on tags for Panel Square view again?

Thank you,
Marko

Did you look at the side bar options for the view? You should see a toggle for Tags: auto, enabled, disabled. Use enabled to force the tags.
(2016-05-08, 13:58)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup!...i can confirmed this behaviour (media/codec info below the plot on the left side = *US-R* + *Rating* ) doesn't change after the second row but the *Logo* + *IMDb rating* on the right side worked just fine.

This will be fixed in the next skin uodate. I've also moved it all a bit to make more room for the widget rows.
(2016-05-11, 20:46)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-08, 13:58)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup!...i can confirmed this behaviour (media/codec info below the plot on the left side = *US-R* + *Rating* ) doesn't change after the second row but the *Logo* + *IMDb rating* on the right side worked just fine.

This will be fixed in the next skin uodate. I've also moved it all a bit to make more room for the widget rows.
You are da man....thanks mate Wink
(2016-05-08, 20:39)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi marcel, I found a little bug in the Netflix view under last beta (.61)
as you can see the "poster" image is used instead of the "landscape" one, and this happens only for movies linked to a TV show
Fixed in next beta, thanks.

(2016-05-08, 20:39)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]Then I've isolated all missing strings to translate, I've made an archive for convenience:
Maybe I already asked, but is it possible to translate all color names? I know you take them for an external source

Well, the strings you're referring to are strings from external addons, for example skinshortcuts and skinhelper service.
Those 2 are still pending to be added to the Transifex service. Untill than you'll have to deal with English strings ;-)

Translating the color names is not possible, sorry
(2016-05-09, 12:30)browned Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else missing some of their emby smart shortcuts with the latest beta? I have had to reconfigure the shortcuts to point to "emby tv" and "emby movies", instead of just "tv" and "movies". Also my photos shortcut has gone awol.

This will be fixed in next update, thanks for reporting.
(2016-05-09, 15:12)mhhinds Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Marcel, a bit of common sense was missing on my part. I thought I had clicked on the bar above the widgets, so I tried after reading your message and it works. Thanks for your help and keep up the good work Big Grin

OK, great!
(2016-05-10, 05:21)carbmc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi any body can help..please, when I'm playing video and want to search for subtitles to download ..there is no rating showing for each subtitles when i use to Titan skin but it is available if I'm using Confluence skin..is there any way to enable the rating to show..as without rating you have to try many of available subtitles to know which one works as usually the rated subtitles do work ...thanks.

Rating + country flags will be added in next skin update.
(2016-05-10, 12:45)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using your spotiy plugin which is just awesome by the way. One thing that's really been bugging me is that kodi is being a little bit too good at remembering the view type when browsing recursively through the various parts of the addon.

of course, I can turn on "forced views" but this will only allow me to use one view for addons, which is not what I want to achieve,

Yes, it's Kodi default behaviour to remember the view per-level and not per contenttype.
This happens in both addons and the library.

For example of you open the episodes of a TV Show and set your preferred view, once you open a different Tv Show you have to set the view again for that show's episode's It's just the way how Kodi handles this.

Only solution is to use the skin's forced views feature which will actually set the view to your preference once you enter a folder.
(2016-05-11, 20:59)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the strings you're referring to are strings from external addons, for example skinshortcuts and skinhelper service.
Those 2 are still pending to be added to the Transifex service. Untill than you'll have to deal with English strings ;-)

Translating the color names is not possible, sorry

I see now, ok then I'll just wait to translate those addons Smile Thx