Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-11, 23:29)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]with new modern horizontal home LY, pressing DOWN arrow enables both submenu and powermenu, while it shuld enable first submenu and then powermenu.
Please give it a look Wink

Oops, I fixed one issue but apparently caused another one ;-)
Fixed in next update
(2016-05-12, 08:20)epicfail Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update....but now de submenu and the shutdown menu open the same time...like Simograndi stated before.oO

And the indicators on showcase view are not readable....

The submenu/shutdown menu issue is fixed in next update.

The indicators show up fine on my setup. Maybe you played with the color settings ? Skin Settings --> Media Library views --> Watched indicators --> set your color settings
If the color settings are fine and you still have the issue, please share a screenshot with me of the issue.
(2016-05-12, 16:25)jaeyjaey Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I mean the random backgrounds from programs (EPG) on the home menu. It works only with recorded shows but not with EPG programs (running now & upcoming).

It's technically not possible to do that, it would have too much impact on system performance.
(2016-05-12, 18:53)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I had not noticed that you seemed to have added the updated classic textures as I was still seeing the pixel shifts on display. I thought that odd, since it there have been two releases since that point in our discussion. So, I extracted the textures (kodi-texture.exe gui) and had a look at the individual files. It appears that they were indeed updated, but I saw no improvement on display.

I tried a few things, but to no avail. Then I recompiled the extracted textures with no changes made to any graphics files and installed the rebuilt archive. Suddenly everything was fine! Well, everything with the media flags at least. I noticed however that I had re-introduced the one pixel shift (too high) in the poster tags in widgets!

Sorry, I can't reproduce the issue so must be related to your system or your changes to editing the textures file yourself. It's very hard to provide support for that. Maybe something was lingering around in the cache or something ?
Can you try to re-install the skin to make sure that the textures files are updated ?
I am 100% sure I did actually update the textures in the update zip this time, I double checked ;-)
(2016-05-12, 18:59)Turgon Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to force the shortcuts in netflix home layout to refresh?

All library widgets should auto refresh. Any non-library widgets can be tricked by using the skinreload command.
There is no "force refresh" available for the netflix homescreen.
(2016-05-12, 19:44)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I can't reproduce the issue so must be related to your system or your changes to editing the textures file yourself. It's very hard to provide support for that. Maybe something was lingering around in the cache or something ?
Can you try to re-install the skin to make sure that the textures files are updated ?
I am 100% sure I did actually update the textures in the update zip this time, I double checked ;-)

What tools are you using to update the texture archive? Are you on Windows or Linux?

I tried rebuilding the cache (texture.db). No change.

I tried re-installing the skin. No change.

To be clear, I'm not changing any texture files -- just extract and rebuild the xbt archive.

Yes, you did indeed update the textures -- I checked too!

I'll try a completely fresh install of Kodi to see if that makes any difference.
(2016-05-12, 19:49)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]What tools are you using to update the texture archive? Are you on Windows or Linux?

My development machine is windows.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/skin.tita...d_textures
(2016-05-12, 19:54)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-12, 19:49)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]What tools are you using to update the texture archive? Are you on Windows or Linux?

My development machine is windows.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/skin.tita...d_textures

OK, I used that to rebuild and it produced the same results.... So, maybe it's on extract. Can you make the original textures available somewhere? [Found them on GIT... ]

PS. I'm on windows too.

PPS. Exact same behaviour on a fresh install of Kodi/Titan. Mediaflags shifted, poster tags normal. Extract -- no change -- rebuild xbt. Now Media flags are fine but poster tags are shifted.... most strange. I'll keep poking....

PPPS -- LOL: I can't run that exe for the texture packer. I had assumed it was the 'standard' texture packer, but it does not look like it. I'm trying to run it on windows 10 (x64) and windows says it can't run this binary. Is this a special version that you have created?
Well, I still don't understand what is going on with the extraction/rebuild, but I started from the source media from git and fine tuned the aspect ratio textures. Then I rebuilt the xbt using the standard kodi tool. That texture file seems to fix the problem with the media flags and does not introduce the pixel shift on the poster tags.... sigh.

Here is an updated set of aspect ration media for the classic flags....

http://not4hire.net/Share/aspectration.zip
The issue with the logo floating above the 'small' details panel still appears to be present..... or is this a 'feature' ;-)

bug: video episodes cach does not updated with refreshed new content (reloading skin, restarting kodi , refreshing widgets)

Having issue with episodes are not refreshing when using widget but content on the Home screen seems refreshing properly.

I installed and configured kodi 16.1 and Tiatan 3.6.59 yesterday. The content that been puled true the widgets looks right compering with specific video add-on directly.

Today i noticed that number of episodes are not refreshing when using widgets on the Home screen . Clicking from home screen on the shows content opening page with episodes and for example it showing 4 episodes . I am going directly to video add-on drilling down to that specific show episodes page and I see 6 episodes . Enabling "widget refreshing "or reloading the skin or restarting the kodi doe not make any difference .

I running Kodi 16.1, latest stable Titan skin 3.6.59 and i tried as well latest beta 3.6.62 and had same issue. I am using Vertical simple layout. Thank

If I delete all files with ext .fi in kodi\cach\ folder and reload skin than I see all episodes .

Home screenshot

https://picasaweb.google.com/10634701566...1874285794

Episodes when clicking on the Home screen icon (missing 2 episodes)

https://picasaweb.google.com/10634701566...4038687218

Episodes when going true video add-on (all 6 episodes are present)

https://picasaweb.google.com/10634701566...9578877426
Bug:
Skin helper service- pvr manual artwork lookup no longer working for google. Doesn't display a list of images to choose.
Hi Marcel,

After upgrading Kodi to 16.1 and as such skin update to 3.6.59 i have noticed some issues.
I tested latest beta 3.6.62 and 2 of the 3 issues are now fixed it seems (tags on movies and showcase missing list).
But the third issue is still in place. This concerns the submenu's which i have set to automatically show when home menu tile is selected. This is now very buggy, sometimes it shows automatically, but mostly not when selecting the different home tiles. When pressing down button it is shown...
Also the power icon is shown regular in this footer bar. When is use setting to hide power menu, this button goes away, but the issue with no automatically submenu's remains...
Can you reproduce this? I have tested it on 2 (windows) systems with an restore of backup settings.

Mark
(2016-05-12, 19:48)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-12, 18:59)Turgon Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to force the shortcuts in netflix home layout to refresh?

All library widgets should auto refresh. Any non-library widgets can be tricked by using the skinreload command.
There is no "force refresh" available for the netflix homescreen.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Just though there might be a way that I didn't know about. Is it a technical difficulty or just something you haven't looked at? And thanks for this amazing skin and the way you dedicate yourself to it.

By the way, regarding the problem with the persistent classification and star ratings on non library widgets, the latest update seems to fix the classification but the star rating still appears on every widget, even non video ones.
Bug:
I'm using confluence virtical home.
Background video Is being displayed on home screen even when video background is disabled.

Edit:
This is a side effect of the "mini guide " toggle.
When mini guide is enabled, background video is shown on the homescreen. When disabled, problem goes away.