Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-19, 22:00)lamobius Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to have an option on Vertical Simple Layout to expand widgets on Home Screen as mush as possible like on screenshot below ?
I can add an extra homemenu layout option for simple vertical with maximized widgets, that way your preference is included without the need for you to change the xml files all the time. Maybe some others here like that preference too
(2016-05-21, 09:40)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-19, 21:38)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chances we can get zoom in/out effect on homescreen (widgets)...?

Can you be a bit more specific ? You mean to zoom the focused item in a widget ?

Yup!.....focused item in a widget. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Transmitting from bacon via Tapatalk
(2016-05-21, 09:39)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-18, 22:47)epicfail Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmm ok....i recognized that the bug disappeared on my Ftv, today. Bug is still there on my two Windows machines.
And yes, got the bug with real library content...

And you are 100% absolute sure that it only happens with the showcase view and other views do not have the issue ?
The issue only exists for the episode count indicator ?
You have no xml code modifications applied to the skin ?
You are running the latest beta of the skin ?

Looked through all views...and yes, it only happens on showcase view.
Yes only the episode count indicator....watched state and progress info shows fine.
No modifications from my side....dont have the knowledge for this.
And yes...latest beta.
I´m using smart playlists for my tv shows...one for kids shows and one for me and my wife, if that could be the error....what i didnt think.
Here's a small configuration UI bug (I think):

Note that I have the home screen set to 'Modern Low Horizontal Home'

And yet, the settings show:

Note: if you (re)set the home screen to 'Modern Low Horizontal Home' the setting is apparently retained until a restart of Kodi. At all times, the home screen is actually 'Modern Low Horizontal Home' regardless of how the settings appear on the configuration UI.
I can't see a filter for "hide watched" in the sideblade menu for PVR Recordings (but it is there for library views, movies/tv etc) - is this just an omission that could be fixed or is it not possible? Thanks Smile
Hi there I have just moved back to this skin and I am hoping you can help me with an issue I am seeing with images. The first issue is that when I scroll through my list of movies I get, for about a second, a flash of what the image was from the menu screen, for example I have my movies background set to show a random image and let's say it is showing an image from Star Wars, when I then go into my list of movies and scroll through them I will get, for about a second, the image from Star Wars for every movie in my library - Is there a setting to change or something please?

Also if I go into the Extended Info view the background image would again be Star Wars (based on it being the image that was randomly showing from the home screen) and I do not get the background image of the movie I am viewing with Extended Info unless I scroll through the options at the bottom - Refresh, Trailer etc.

Again is there a setting somewhere that I need to change please?

I hope that all makes sense.

Oh and one other thing is there anyway to add a command to the pull out menu? I would love to add Trakt as a command so that I could sync the library if I wanted to whilst in TV Shows etc.
(2016-05-21, 07:39)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]These are not bugs.

In the skin color options look for an OSD progress bar cache color, or something similar. choose color 'none'

To always show the live tv menu, go to addons, dependencies, skin shortcuts. Configuration skin shortcuts settings and select always show live tv.

Thank you!
(2016-05-17, 21:56)lamobius Wrote: [ -> ]It would be great if you could change that behavior for "Vertical Simple layout ". With current Home\Widget behavior navigation true widget items on the Home screen sometimes is confusing and requires lots of clicking. .

I've just experimented with this. I can easily add it in but it won't be perfect. It is possible to leave the widget focused when you play something from the widget but it is not possible to remember the position in the widget. So if you click a movie on position 4 in the widget, playback the movie and return to home, the widget will still be focused but the first item is selected and not the 4th.

Is that still OK with you ?
(2016-05-19, 21:38)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chances we can get zoom in/out effect on homescreen (widgets)...?

Next beta (later today or tomorrow) will contain a setting to enable the zoom effect on widgets.
(2016-05-19, 22:00)lamobius Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to have an option on Vertical Simple Layout to expand widgets on Home Screen as mush as possible like on screenshot below ?

The next beta of the skin (later today or tomorrow) will contain a setting to have a enlarged widget area. The setting will be called "Use large area" under the homescreen layout skin settings.
(2016-05-20, 01:11)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]I've got issues with tv info displaying twice. this is an issue with TVheadend not dealing with the EPG properly in my country, however your skin does not really seperate the title/description properly. Confluence shows the same info, only it's displaying it better... the title is in larger bold font, and contains the whole title. See images below to see what i mean:
loggio.

Looks like you're having issues with your EPG as the description is scraped into the "subtitle" or "episode" field in TVheadend.
I will adjust the details pane to the same defaults as Confluence. Available in next update.
(2016-05-20, 03:21)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Google lookups for PVR artwork is broken again...

Working fine on my end. Maybe you've hit Google's search limit ?
Try to do a image search in your browser
(2016-05-20, 05:59)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Custom backgrounds are screwed up again.
If I select a single custom backdrop and then refresh the skin or something, it will revert to a previous background from the cache.

I've set "override of global background" as well, and they're displaying a different image to what I've set the menu items to.

Sure that you're on most recent version of skinhelper service ?
Your previous report about PVR lookup also indicates you're using an outdated version...
(2016-05-21, 02:05)malvinas2 Wrote: [ -> ]Furthermore I also got the problem, that a menu entry is not shown any longer, although it stil does exist in the edit section of the 'menu maker'.

Some sections will only show up if they're actually present on the system. It's default behaviour of the skinshortcuts script.

Live TV --> Only when PVR addon enabled and ready
Movies --> When there are actually movies in the library
TV Shows --> When there are actually TV shows scraped in the library
Music Videos --> When there are actually musicvideos in the library
(2016-05-21, 13:16)epicfail Wrote: [ -> ]Looked through all views...and yes, it only happens on showcase view.
Yes only the episode count indicator....watched state and progress info shows fine.
No modifications from my side....dont have the knowledge for this.
And yes...latest beta.
I´m using smart playlists for my tv shows...one for kids shows and one for me and my wife, if that could be the error....what i didnt think.

Does it also happen if you just navigate to the normal TV Shows section ? So, not using a smart playlist.