Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-25, 02:20)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Netflix Style Homemenu Layout 2 and there is no option/setting to enable focus zoom....bug ?

I did not add the zoom effect to the netflix home layout.
I've just fixed that so it will be available with the next skin update.
(2016-05-25, 02:33)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I've stumbled on to another missing texture for the classic flags -- this time media/flags/flags_classic/videocode/mpg2.png --- copying mpeg2.png to mpg2.png will do the trick Big Grin

OK, thanks, I'll fix it.
(2016-05-25, 03:34)nuentes Wrote: [ -> ]Now - for the reason I'm here - touch interface scrolling of large libraries. I have a hard time grabbing the scroll bar - it takes incredible precision. I also can't click to an approximate place i'd like to scroll to on the bar. There are a couple other things - I made a video - could be I'm doing something wrong?

I have just fixed the issue with the scrollbar size. The inner handle is now bigger (even on large libraries) so you will be able to grab it to scroll. The other issue for the weird jumping inside the list is something I couldn't reproduce tbh. Does this happen on all view layouts ?

The fix for the scrollbar will be in the next beta skin update (tomorrow).
(2016-05-25, 06:46)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]Never?!?
My wife is usually mad at me cause she says I am correct far too often... Tongue

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongue
(2016-05-26, 20:59)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-25, 03:34)nuentes Wrote: [ -> ]Now - for the reason I'm here - touch interface scrolling of large libraries. I have a hard time grabbing the scroll bar - it takes incredible precision. I also can't click to an approximate place i'd like to scroll to on the bar. There are a couple other things - I made a video - could be I'm doing something wrong?

I have just fixed the issue with the scrollbar size. The inner handle is now bigger (even on large libraries) so you will be able to grab it to scroll. The other issue for the weird jumping inside the list is something I couldn't reproduce tbh. Does this happen on all view layouts ?

The fix for the scrollbar will be in the next beta skin update (tomorrow).

Awesome - thanks for that!

The bounceback/slow scrolling is something I've noticed on all views that I've used. So Panel Square, Panel Square Details, Thumbs, and even on Right List. I was even noticing it on my other tablet, so I don't think it's hardware related. It rate it closer to an annoyance than an actual problem. I can make another video if that helps?

Honestly - the scroll bar was the biggest thing for me, so the fact that you've addressed that is HUGE. Thank you!

[edit] actually - I just changed skins to Amber in order to add an Android app to favorites (haven't found a way to do that in Titan yet), and noticed the same bounceback/scrolling issue. So maybe it's not specific to Titan.
(2016-05-25, 13:23)horstepipe Wrote: [ -> ]is it planned to add some compatibility options for Emby CoverArt plugin? Just tried it and unfortunately the covers don't look pretty well, because the bigger borders of the original Titan covers are still visible

It wasn't possible to auto detect cover art but I've just added a new settting:
Skin Settings --> General Settings --> Section Advanced --> "Use alternate borders (Emby coverart compatability)"

If you enable this, it should be fixed. Please report if you see any other sections that need to be adjusted for the coverart as I didn't test it.
This new setting will be available in the next new beta which I will provide later today.
(2016-05-25, 17:09)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]It's not just that there will not be space left -- there is not enough space now ;-). Note the following screen shots:
-> highlight border is touching the poster image above
-> actually over top of the line detail at the bottom of the panel

I've adjusted it a small bit. Fix available in next beta (later today)
(2016-05-26, 04:08)acegolfer Wrote: [ -> ]Need help. Trying to have Youtube display icons/posters. Mine is a scroll bar, which is hard to navigate.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean.
Can you make a screenshot of the issue and/or provide more details what it is you're trying to accomplish ?
(2016-05-26, 05:37)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ]I was playing around with a fresh beta install and, without disabling or modifying any features, I was checking out Netflix2 homescreen and noticed this overlap in the top right corner:

In this case you enabled the touch support for the skin AND the header in the top right.
Probably best to disable the header in the top right. (skin settings - general skin settings - configure header for home screen)
(2016-05-26, 15:33)Caesium Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting a mysterious "5" PVR artwork (actually I think its the ex-logo for Channel 5, they changed it a while ago) appear where it shouldn't. For None of these programmes were even recorded on 5 as you can see. I'm not actually where sure it got that image from. Any idea?

Well, it's the channel logo as retrieved from the internet.
Maybe just set your channel icons in the PVR ?
(2016-05-27, 00:47)nuentes Wrote: [ -> ][edit] actually - I just changed skins to Amber in order to add an Android app to favorites (haven't found a way to do that in Titan yet), and noticed the same bounceback/scrolling issue. So maybe it's not specific to Titan.

If the issue also exists in other skins (best to try with the stock confluence skin) it isn't skin related and more probably system or kodi related.

BTW: You can just use the context menu to add android apps to favorites
(2016-05-26, 20:47)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-25, 02:20)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Netflix Style Homemenu Layout 2 and there is no option/setting to enable focus zoom....bug ?

I did not add the zoom effect to the netflix home layout.
I've just fixed that so it will be available with the next skin update.
Thanks for the update....latest beta works awesome....great job!!!! Wink

Transmitting from bacon via Tapatalk
(2016-05-27, 09:33)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-25, 13:23)horstepipe Wrote: [ -> ]is it planned to add some compatibility options for Emby CoverArt plugin? Just tried it and unfortunately the covers don't look pretty well, because the bigger borders of the original Titan covers are still visible

It wasn't possible to auto detect cover art but I've just added a new settting:
Skin Settings --> General Settings --> Section Advanced --> "Use alternate borders (Emby coverart compatability)"

If you enable this, it should be fixed. Please report if you see any other sections that need to be adjusted for the coverart as I didn't test it.
This new setting will be available in the next new beta which I will provide later today.

hey,
thank you, unfortunately nothing has changed. The borders are still visible as you can see in the screenshot I posted above.
edit:
Ok reloaded skin layout and now it works, thank you very much!!!
as long as I use the skin I have that problem:
When I browse through my movie list with activated extra fanarts, the fanart flickers once before it shows up normally. When I stay focused on the movie, the other fanarts switch fine. But always by focussing the next movie this strange behavior happens once.
Any idea what could be the problem here?
(2016-05-27, 19:50)horstepipe Wrote: [ -> ]as long as I use the skin I have that problem:
When I browse through my movie list with activated extra fanarts, the fanart flickers once before it shows up normally. When I stay focused on the movie, the other fanarts switch fine. But always by focussing the next movie this strange behavior happens once.
Any idea what could be the problem here?

I´ve got the exact same bug since many versions....